We are a highly creative, energetic and results-oriented organization that produces and delivers the content Vonage needs to entice, educate, engage with and sell to customers around the world. We connect with the external marketplace through all media including print, digital and social. Our team leverages deep industry, market and customer data into actionable insights and marketing strategies. We are creative and collaborative, striving to translate how Vonage’s products and services can meet the needs of our current and future customers.
Why this role matters
As a SEM Manager, you will leverage SEM, drive automation, and build marketing strategies to engage with and attract targeted audiences. You will apply a deep understanding of company products, the competitive industry and Vonage’s position in the marketplace to intelligently drive interest and demand from potential customers. This role will create, optimize, and manage paid search programs that drive qualified leads and direct them to the sales team for follow-up and close. This role will work closely with our paid search agency to jointly drive strategy, develop SEM roadmaps, and deliver continuous improvement to Vonage’s paid search initiatives.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you will do
- Contribute to the development of multi-channel marketing and demand generation programs and initiatives through SEM.
- Capture and ensure daily review of inbound SEM leads.
- Perform research and potential lead identification using standard internal and external resources, databases and other information sources.
- Evangelize the Vonage brand and offerings, educating prospects on how they can achieve personal and/or business goals through Vonage solutions.
- Generate leads and ensure effective follow up to incoming contacts and queries.
- Consistently meet established weekly and monthly contact, lead generation, capture and other measures.
- Maintain and expand the company’s prospect database.
- Help design and ensure execution of new and enhanced SEM strategies by collaborating across the organization (Content, Business Insights, Marketing Operations, Integrated Marketing, etc).
- Support team efforts to assess the effectiveness of current research efforts and identify improved methods, information sources and strategies.
- Monitor reports and information to identify trends, issues and challenges, preparing reports for management and recommending areas for improvement.
What you will bring
- Demonstrated ability in driving successful SEM campaigns
- Strong understanding of the full range of products and services offered by Vonage Business.
- Detailed project management and organization skills across multiple tasks and timelines.
- Strong proficiency with Vonage systems, Search engines (Google, BING, etc), Salesforce.com and other communication tools, and task management systems.
- Demonstrated impeccable integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated proficiency in marketing customer support and sales administration within the technology sector. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including writing, speaking and listening.
- Create convincing proposals and documentation.
- Create and conduct effective proposal demonstrations that identify and address prospects’ key business issues and, at the same time, highlight Vonage solutions.
What's required for application
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or related discipline.
- Prior experience 3+ years in Marketing, Demand Generation or related position.
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.