Vonage Marketing Mission
We are a highly creative, energetic and results-oriented organization that produces and delivers the content Vonage needs to entice, educate, engage with and sell to customers around the world. We connect with the external marketplace through all media including print, digital and social. Our team leverages deep industry, market and customer data into actionable insights and marketing strategies. We are creative and collaborative, striving to translate how Vonage’s products and services can meet the needs of our current and future customers.
Why this role matters
The Senior Channel Marketing Manager, will work as part of a cross-functional team that supports the Vonage Indirect Sales Channel. The Senior Channel Marketing Manager must have excellent communication and organizational skills. In addition, individuals applying for this position must be flexible, display a rigorous work ethic, and thrive in a dynamic, fast growing organization.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
- Support the overall channel marketing strategy, manage budget and prioritize investments for Vonage’ channel partners, including demand generation campaigns, promotions, events sales incentives, and funded training and readiness programs to aggressively penetrate the various channel segments nationally and regionally.
- Manage, monitor and optimize a cross-functional marketing program that combines multiple channel disciplines (master agents, sub-agents, value added resellers, system integrators, technology partners)
- Create, implement and manage joint marketing plans with key channel partners to meet business objectives, and maximize ROI.
- Drive co-branded marketing campaigns through the key partners and the partner portal for the channel at large.
- Generate partner insights and lead ideation process to develop test and learn opportunities (analyze and disseminate learnings)
- Delivers and manages channel communication (digital and offline) programs to support channel business strategies including thought leadership and strategic partner guidance.
- Activates all strategic channel marketing campaigns (media planning, lead generation marketing tools, sampling, web based media, PR) through channel partners.
- Ownership & management of the channel marketing communications & events calendars.
- Supports the development of the annual budget process, by providing regional recommendations on projects, including recommended priorities and A&P needs for the channel.
- Collaborate with Digital team to execute agreed upon tactics as well as identify test and learn opportunities with select partners
- Responsible for the global Partner Portal infrastructure, updating documents, posting new information, etc., for regional consumption.
- Support the development of channel event strategy supporting channel sales and marketing goals through curated partner, industry and Vonage events.
- Develop and drive consistency in the management of partner events, conferences and meetings.
- Confidently build value add relationships with executives and marketing counterparts at our top channel partners
- Implement best practice use of Social Media; execute social media campaigns, manage social platforms, monitor and measure conversations
- Evangelize and champion channel mission, purpose, and needs internally.
- Regularly evaluate, innovate and expand program components based on consistency with Vonage’s overall business goals and marketing strategy, as well as the financial ROI, brand synergy, potential impact/visibility, and execution requirements.
- Regularly evaluate competitive partner programs, events and content to maintain Vonage’s position as a leader in partner programs
What you'll bring
- Channel Marketing experience in enterprise applications (Communications preferred), preferably global experience.
- Strong understanding of Channel ecosystem – Master agents, sub-agents, MSP, VAR, ISV, SI.
- Experienced in all aspects of marketing campaign and demand generation activities including events, sales tools, dimensional campaigns, direct mail, e-marketing, search engine marketing, web marketing, marketing communications, graphic design
- Demonstrated success in the development and execution of effective marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated success in the use of marketing automation tools to measure and improve campaign effectiveness
- Demonstrated success in developing broad-based awareness and nurturing programs
- Demonstrated ability to design strategic Marketing Plans and execute upon goals with high impact results
- Proven track record in leading and working effectively with cross-functional teams, including the product marketing, business development, sales, operations, and finance.
- Strong writing skills are imperative.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, teamwork, presentation, and project management skills required.
- Excellent budget management skills required.
- Innovator with the ability to influence staff and management at all levels (internally and externally).
- Self-starter, someone who is capable of asserting their ideas and soliciting feedback.
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.