Vonage Sales Mission
We strive to innovate and enhance our customers' ability to communicate within today's digital, cloud and real-time business environment. Our sales team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why this role matters
We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join our Inside Sales team. This opportunity will drive growth by matching customers with Vonage’s business communications solutions that solve their needs. This position will work directly with companies that have an employee count up to 99 through our sourced & qualified inbound sales model. You thrive in the face of adversity and maintain a positive attitude along the way. You find a way to win and you care about the results of your dealings.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you will do
- Working collaboratively with our Sales Development team to establish healthy pipeline
- Leverage our tech stack to optimize your efficiency, logging all activities
- Create client demos/presentations, quotes/proposals for an efficient and customer centric experience
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level and VP -Level Executives to address business needs
- Employ solution-selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers
- Resolve client issues in a timely and thorough manner; escalates issues to manager as appropriate
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities
What you will bring
- Strong Internet research skills with excellent PC literacy [G-suite]
- Ability to be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction, & team work
- Strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Demonstrated excellence in presentations skills with ability to build relevant, strategic messaging
- Presence and proficiency in social media such as LinkedIn preferred
- Strong collaboration and relational skills
What is required for application
- 2+ years of Account Executive (Closing) experience in a SaaS or equivalent environment
- Direct SaaS/Cloud selling experience
- Inside sales experience
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- BA/ BS or equivalent experience
What is in it for you
In addition, to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.