Vonage Marketing Mission
We are a highly creative, energetic and results-oriented organization that produces and delivers the content Vonage needs to entice, educate, engage with and sell to customers around the world. We connect with the external marketplace through all media including print, digital and social. Our team leverages deep industry, market and customer data into actionable insights and marketing strategies. We are creative and collaborative, striving to translate how Vonage’s products and services can meet the needs of our current and future customers.
Why this role matters
A critical member of Vonage’s marketing team, the Marketing Operations & Analytics Manager is responsible for marketing analytics and reporting. In this role, you will analyze marketing data to help marketing teams understand the effectiveness of overall marketing and individual campaigns, and will deliver insights/actions for improvement. You will focus on systems, standards, and processes used to analyze and report on marketing performance and business KPIs. You will implement standard reporting to measure the productivity and effectiveness of programs. As a collaborator with a proven ability to work effectively and earn trust in a fast-paced, high-pressure entrepreneurial environment, you’ll work closely with cross-functional marketing teams, BI/analytics, and finance teams.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
- Design, deploy, and manage an integrated spend to revenue marketing analytics process including marketing effectiveness and attribution analysis
- Work with marketing leadership to identify and prioritize recommendations, insights, and data the process will produce
- Design reports and reporting schedules to provide needed recommendations, insights, and data
- Work across marketing teams to identify current data and metrics and relationships and dependencies between teams
- Work with marketing, IT, and BI teams to build infrastructure and processes needed.
- Manage the ongoing operations of the marketing analytics process
- Own responsibility for attribution metrics including working with marketing ops and sales ops to identify and address any issues
- Manage the reporting process including scheduling meetings, setting deadlines, etc.
- Work with channel analytics and integrated campaign teams to
- Set campaign and channel level goals and forecasts
- Produce integrated reports across marketing activities
- Create joint recommendations and next steps based on analytics
- Work with marketing, IT, and BI teams to manage and maintain the reporting infrastructure
- Gather, prioritize, and lead implementation of process and infrastructure improvements
What you'll bring
- An in-depth reporting and data background to unlock insights of marketing performance across programs, strategies, and datasets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated success using first touch, last touch and/or linear attribution models to understand user behavior, lower acquisition costs, improve goal conversion, and optimize marketing performance across a variety of outbound and inbound programs
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and able to thrive in fast-paced environments managing multiple initiatives
- Ability to design, implement, and manage analytics programs and processes
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.