Vonage Sales Mission
We strive to innovate and enhance our customers' ability to communicate within today's digital, cloud and real-time business environment. Our sales team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why this job Matters
The Strategic Alliance Partner Manager is responsible for building a strategic relationship with Salesforce UKI and to drive revenue and market share expansion for Vonage.
Primary job responsibilities; driving pipeline creation, cross functional alignment, and GTM execution aligned with Salesforce.
This is a team and individual contributor role and performance will be measured by the following key metrics:
- Joint pipeline creation with Salesforce from defined industry verticals within Salesforce
- Meet pipeline targets by industry
- Clear engagement plan, built and executed on a rolling quarterly basis
- Ensuring our brand proposition is continuously promoted to Salesforce
- Pro-actively being aligned to key co-sponsored lead gen activities
What You’ll Do:
- Develop innovative Alliances and sales strategies to maintain Vonage as a market leader within Salesforce UK&I
- Identify USP’s within our propositions and explore ways of driving awareness and understanding with our stakeholders
- Seek out new market opportunities and recommend lead gen activities to maximize ROI
- Partner management across Salesforce UK&I by developing and owning key tactics that deliver mutual benefits
- Collaborate with other internal Alliance colleagues on the development of a mutual partner business plan, measure and track success metrics
- Achieve pipeline development commitments, participate in QBRs, and measure partner performance
- Drive Go To Market (GTM) activities through Salesforce.
- Uncover and measure referral business through partnerships.
- Team with Vonage’s marketing to drive Partner marketing initiatives, demand generation programs and campaigns that drive revenue.
- Provide status information to Vonage Management including Partner forecasts & pipeline information
- Prepare for and lead Salesforce partnership QBRs and track agreed actions
- Promote an inspiring and positive attitude during face-to-face, verbal, and written communications
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Experience within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Proven experience of sales and negotiation in a B2B environment
- Excellent analytical, communication, written and presentation skills
- A proven ability to generate and track pipeline and deliver quarterly targets
- Demonstrable ability to uncover, and develop business opportunities
- Personal effectiveness including good time management and self-motivation
- 5+ years alliances or sales experience (channel/partnership sales a strong plus)
- Ideally SI experience in Salesforce, SaaS, Contact Center or Telco industry
- Strong network/references in Salesforce
- Demonstrated track record of successful channel sales or selling professional services in a consulting environment strongly preferred
Key Measures of Success:
- A continuous-improvement attitude; ability to seek out and implement internal or external best practices
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Keeping up to date with the latest plans, developments and changes in the Salesforce.
- Willing to travel to events and meetings as required
- Work in a manner that champions our values of Accountability, Collaboration, Trust and Excellence
What We Offer:
- Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial teams
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Bupa Healthcare,Pension, Electric Car Scheme, Ride to Work
- Generous holiday policy, flexible schedule and volunteering opportunities
- Choice of laptop – Mac or PC
- Active CSR agenda supported by voluntary days
- A fun office environment: regular socials, fresh fruit, breakfasts and drinks.
What's In It For You
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.