We strive to innovate and enhance our customers' ability to communicate within today's digital, cloud and real-time business environment. Our sales team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why this role matters
As the Senior Partner Manager, Indonesia you’ll grow existing relationships with Indonesia Strategic Partners with a focus on SIs and build new relationships with organizations as you target high-growth digital, cloud software companies, and large enterprises. Vonage serves the hottest companies that are building communications into their unique customer experience to differentiate their businesses, and we are looking for leaders who love to work with innovators.
This position is reporting directly to the Head of API Partner, Asia Pacific. This is a fantastic opportunity to combine your tech market knowledge, your ability to engage at the highest level (CEO, CTO, CMO...) on business and partnership discussions but also on technical/product topics.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
- Support long term growth of VONAGE CPaaS API offering.
- You will do this by helping the Partner and Sales team to deliver and sales through the build and execution of Strategic Partnerships with a strong focus on Sis and Global partners.
- Winning New Business: The primary focus is to drive net new revenues. You will do this by working with specialist SI’s and Technology ecoSystem Partners to find new opportunities, increase our share of wallet in mature SaaS business, partner with new innovative businesses, add new communication channels to Partner’s platforms and use the Partner Program to augment the relationship to add value to their business.
- Collaborate with the Indonesia Sales team, the Regional partner team and other teams involved in leveraging strategic partnerships
What you'll bring
- Self-starter with a true Hunter mentality, creative, comfortable with ambiguity, works both independently and collaborates in team settings. Strong organizational and time management skills are a must
- Partner Management: You will have a strong and successful track record covering a minimum of 6 years in working with SI partners focussed on Technology Sales. You will be able to demonstrate a history of structuring and managing Partner relationships.
- Your successful track record will include experience within the Platform, Application, SaaS, Communications, Contact Centre, Cloud, Data or Security industries
- Proven Experience in developing C-Suite contacts and building exceptional relationships in the tech industry with high-level and senior executives across business, marketing and technology teams.
- Identifying the business opportunity for SI partners from working with Vonage. Articulating that to prospective partners, understanding their business and developing successful business plans
- Keen ability to assess situations, perform root cause analysis, and provide solutions while possessing a passion for delivering impactful, cut through the clutter, ideas versus standard telecom presentations.
- Aligning Sales and Partners to ensure strong teamwork
What's required for application
- B.Sc or MBA level degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6+ years of successful experience in Indonesia with Strategic Alliance and SI partnership management in PaaS, AI, Low-Code, Cloud or Data business.
- Experience in working within major Cloud Technology Partner Ecosystems.
- Existing network of contacts at key SIs and Technology Partners.
- Experience in selling complex technical cloud solutions, in particular software APIs, development and integration environments.
- Open to travel depending upon the demand from the region.
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.