We strive to innovate and enhance our customers' ability to communicate within today's digital, cloud and real-time business environment. Our sales team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why this role matters
As a Senior Key Account Manager (Shenzhen), you’ll grow net revenue from new accounts as you target the hottest enterprise and startup organisations to understand their business objectives and consult on how to achieve them by leveraging our communication platforms.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
- Technology Sales: Your successful track record will include 6+ years experience within the SaaS, Cloud, Storage, Data or Security industries where you will have taken a solution oriented sales approach to the full sales life-cycle, driving company growth by consistently building and maintaining a healthy pipeline, enabling you to meet and aggressively exceed targets.
- Winning New Business: Your hunting ground will be in Shenzhen and targets include relevant and large Digital Natives (ISVs, SaaS, digital first companies) and Agile Enterprises. With plenty of defined key verticals such as Transport/Logistic tech innovators, Digital Marketplaces, E-Commerce and Call Centres, new logo wins will be second nature to you.
- Account Management: Building relationship within your accounts is a priority to you and you’ll have built solid relationships with mid and senior level executives across business, marketing and technology teams.
- Partnering with Pre-Sales Engineers: You’ll aid the team in designing innovative CPaaS solutions for prospects looking to migrate their Communication Infrastructure into the Cloud, integrating APIs into their customer experience flows.
What you'll bring
- Selling Communication, UC/RTC, Storage, Security or CRM solutions in SaaS or PaaS models.
- Building and closing a pipeline of significant Annual Recurring Revenue.
- Conducting Quarterly Business Reviews with your largest customers, sharing product roadmaps, identifying areas of improvement, and leveraging Senior Leadership to strengthen business.
- Permanently checking the best set of actions to deliver against the revenue plan.
- Accurate and timely forecasting, acting as a business leader to build a solid, predictable and recurring revenue.
What's required for application
- A customer driven focus and the ability to quickly pivot in a fast paced environment.
- A tech savvy mind, with a good understanding of the trends driving innovation in technology, particularly in mobile, cloud and consumer areas
- You independently tackle challenges and don’t need anyone to keep you on track. You’re organized and efficient with a self starter attitude.
- You’re creative and curious with the focus and openness it takes to work both independently and collaboratively across the business.
- The ability to travel depending upon the demands of the region
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.