Backend Developer (Jumper Team)
Vonage Engineering Mission: Vonage is the emerging leader in the $100B+ cloud communications platform (CPaaS) market. Customers like Airbnb, Viber, Whatsapp, Snapchat, and many others depend on our APIs and SDKs to connect with their customers all over the world. As businesses continue to shift to a real-time, customer-centric communications model, we are experiencing a time of impressive growth.
Why this role matters
We are looking for a creative individual who is not afraid to make constructive recommendations. Someone with a passion for programming and technology and who is always looking to learn more and improve. Love to solve problems and don't rest until the problem is solved.
This role will be working on the newly acquired Jumper.AI product - which is the world's first full-cycle conversational commerce and shopper engagement platform.
What you will do:
- Provide support to development projects throughout the project lifecycle.
- Design, code, and test technical solutions.
- Document features, technical specifications, and infrastructure requirements for self-produced technical work and job processes.
- Working with third party API's and developing algorithms quickly
What you will bring:
- 3+ year experience in web development with 3-4 years of experience in python
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Worked on at least one of high-level python web framework
- Knowledge of Relational database
- Knowledge on integration at-least one payment service
- Familiarity with Google app engine is must
- Strong knowledge over basic concept of programming
- Familiar with design and optimization of Algorithms
- Experience with Mongodb
- Worked with in-memory data structure Redis
- Experience with API security
- Exposure to Machine learning or Natural Language Processing Experienced with transactional payments or e-commerce industry