We strive to innovate and enhance our customers’ ability to communicate within today’s digital, cloud and real-time business environments. Our team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why this role matters
As a Customer Solutions Architect you’ll work with our communication API products as well as with our Conversational commerce solutions. You will bring with you a deep understanding of how social chat combined with E-Commerce can positively impact brands in their digital journey.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
- Consulting / Sales Engineering / Technical Account Management: your functional and technical expertise will enable you to own the technical sales process, investigating, designing and presenting Vonage Solutions in the E-commerce space as well as API’s CPaaS Voice and RTC solutions.
- All things E-commerce enablement or E-commerce operations: Needless to say you will have ample expertise in one or more!
- Communication & Presentation: meeting with customers to understand their business challenge & needs, presenting new products and solutions and ultimately validating that their business challenges & technical needs can be met will play a huge part in your day-to-day at Vonage so this will all be second nature to you!
- Cross-Functional Relationships: Working closely with all internal teams will be critical to identifying key Commerce prospects/clients where your industry and technical knowledge and guidance can enable them to leverage Vonage solutions for their maximum benefit.
- Delivery: your relationship building skills will be integral as you’ll follow up on internal progress to ensure timely delivery, manage complex combinations of Vonage solutions and internal technical setups to deliver on customer needs.
What you'll bring
- Proven experience in E-commerce space with deep understanding of the industry and the operations
- Leading enterprise deals from a consulting and solution sales perspective
What's required for application
- Keen ability to assess situations, perform root cause analysis, and provide solutions while possessing a passion for delivering impactful, cut through the clutter, ideas versus standard industry presentations
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar technical background
- A customer driven focus and the ability to quickly pivot in a fast paced environment.
- You independently tackle challenges and don’t need anyone to keep you on track. You’re organized and efficient with a self starter attitude.
- The ability to travel depending upon the demands of the region
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.