Vonage Professional Services Mission
We help customers succeed through the successful delivery of our entire portfolio of solutions. Our customers expect products and services to arrive on time, within budget and in line with technical, operational and functional expectations. Our job is to make sure this happens. We apply customer, business, technical and service understanding to orchestrate a holistic and unified company approach to developing and delivering what our customers need and expect. We integrate Vonage capabilities with customer requirements and work with them to install, configure, educate and train. Their success is our success.
Why this role matters
We’re looking for a Professional Services Consultant to deliver outstanding client solutions. Your role will include understanding client requirements, uncovering what customer experience problems need solving and managing multiple project delivery with the added opportunity of global travel. The primary role of the PS Consultant is to provide solution implementation services, integration development, training, and associated consulting. Given the nature of the job, the Consultant must be able to work both independently and in a team. The successful PS Consultant will quickly inspire the customer’s confidence in Vonage’s services and solutions through their product knowledge, applications expertise, creativity, integrity, responsiveness, and effective communication.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What will you do
- Perform remote and on-site application configuration and support, including activities such as the implementation of new features, system upgrades or migrations, implementation of real-time and historical reporting, or CRM configuration.
- Identify and pro-actively manage key risk areas.
- Perform application discoveries, solution design, and product configuration to customer specific requirements.
- Train customers in the use of product.
- Recognise opportunities for Vonage to expand its presence in targeted markets and communicate sales leads to the appropriate account management.
- Performance of all duties to maximise client satisfaction and growth of the business by generating client-billable activities and achieving target utilisation levels.
- Continually grow your value by increasing your skills, knowledge and ability in leading edge technologies consistent with our business focus.
What you will bring
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, speaking and listening.
- Superior presentation and facilitation skills. Proven ability to train customers in software applications
- Experience working with and using Salesforce products
- Ideally have some experience working with contact center technologies
- The ability to perform in a fast pace environment and possess the organisational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
- Ability to:
- Apply analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex product and service-related situations.
- Build and maintain solid and lasting customer relationships.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Prioritise multiple tasks and manage each within time constraints and deadlines.
- Dig into issues and problems to understand underlying causes.
- Passionate about delivering excellence
- Self-starting and able to self-manage
What is in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.