We strive to innovate and enhance our customers' ability to communicate within today's digital, cloud and real-time business environment.
Why this role matters
Our sales team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services. As a Key Account Manager (Malaysia market) you’ll grow net revenue from existing accounts and new accounts as you target the hottest enterprise and startup organisations to understand their business objectives and consult on how to achieve them by leveraging our API's communication platforms.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
- Focusing exclusively on Vonage’s CPaaS API Products selling to a targeted list of large accounts in the Malaysia region, which will be a balance of both existing and new business.
- Stay focussed on winning the most relevant and largest Digital Natives ( ISVs, SaaS, digital first ) and Agile Enterprises in defined key verticals such as Transport/Logistic tech innovators, Digital Marketplaces, E-Commerce and Call Centres.
- Providing a solution oriented sales approach over the full delivery lifecycle, driving company growth by consistently growing and maintaining a healthy new business pipeline that will meet and aggressively exceed targets.
- Work closely with the pre-sales team to aid in designing innovative CPaaS solutions for prospects looking to migrate their Communication Infrastructure into the Cloud, integrating APIs into their customer experience flows.
- Permanently checking the best set of actions to deliver against the revenue plan.
- Contributing to and building the regional plan, with a clear focus on quick execution.
- Accurate and timely forecasting, acting as a business leader to build a solid, predictable and recurring revenue.
What you'll bring
- 6+ years of experience handling large Enterprise Technology sales, Saas, Cloud, Storage, Data or Security in Indonesia market .
- Both written and verbal fluency in the English and/or the local language
- Success selling Communication, UC/RTC, Storage, Security or CRM solutions in SaaS or PaaS models
- Experience building solid relationships with mid-level and senior executives across business, marketing and technology teams.
- Previous experience partnering with a strong PreSales Consultant
- A self starter attitude, creativity and curiosity with the focus and openness it takes to work both independently and collaboratively across the business.
What's required for application
- The ability to assess situations, perform root cause analysis, and provide solutions whilst being passionate about delivering impactful, cut through the clutter, ideas versus standard telecom presentations
- A customer driven focus and the ability to quickly pivot in a fast paced environment
- A tech savvy mind, with a good understanding of the trends driving innovation in technology, particularly in mobile, cloud and consumer areas
- The ability to develop processes that contribute to enhanced organizational efficiency
- Strong organisational and time management skills
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay package and benefits including:
- Unlimited Discretionary time off
- Work from home culture
- Tuition reimbursement
- Travel across SEA
- Great team, Great culture, Great leadership