SDET - VGIS
Vonage Engineering Mission: Vonage is the emerging leader in the $100B+ cloud communications platform (CPaaS) market. Customers like Airbnb, Viber, Whatsapp, Snapchat, and many others depend on our APIs and SDKs to connect with their customers all over the world. As businesses continue to shift to a real-time, customer-centric communications model, we are experiencing a time of impressive growth.
Why this role matters
The SDET will play a key role in our VGIS team. VGIS (Vonage Integration Suite) is a productivity platform that integrates customer’s cloud based CRMs, productivity and collaboration suites with Vonage communication platform.
The VGIS team provides productivity solutions to integrate with CRMs. There is no other such product in the market which can compete in terms of custom features provided by VGIS products.
What you will do
- Work in an Agile team
- Design and develop automated tests
- Develop automated frameworks and tools to be used by all team members.
- Maintenance and Improve our Continuous Integration and continuous Delivery pipeline - triage bugs and help solve production issues.
- Help automate all aspects of the software engineering process.
- Continuously develop your own skills and help others to improve theirs
What you will bring:
- Minimum 3 years of software development in test experience.
- Experience in developing automation infrastructure and automation tools in common frameworks like cypress, pytests, behave, and applitools.
- Experience in developing and running a Continuous Integration system like jenkins or azure pipelines.
- Experience with AWS environment.
- Experience with monitoring tools like datadog, grafana, cloudwatch etc.
- Automation testing knowledge of REST APIs - an advantage
- Self organized and self motivated.
- Project management skill and experience - a big advantage.