We strive to innovate and enhance our customers' ability to communicate within today's digital, cloud and real-time business environment. Our sales team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why this role matters
As a Senior Sales Manager for Brazil, your main responsibility is to use your network of contacts to grow existing relationships with large, tech-savvy customers and build new relationships with organizations as you target high-growth digital, cloud software companies, and large enterprises. Vonage serves the hottest companies that are building communications into their unique customer experience to differentiate their businesses, and we are looking for leaders who love to work with innovators.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
Account Planning and Customer Presentation
- Collaborate on sales strategies, discuss account trends, advise on changes, and coordinate quotes and sales opportunities with account managers on a regular and recurring basis.
- Analyze assigned account base to determine key areas of opportunity.
- Create and present sales and revenue forecasts based on account base analysis.
- Develop and execute business development plans to drive revenue and profits.
- Collaborate across sales organization to ensure timely and accurate quote provision and order processing.
- Work with engineering and technical teams on project scope, managing and reconciling demands across diverse functional teams to achieve desired results for the benefit of the client.
- Support implementation through ongoing and supportive customer contact, ensuring a smooth transition to account management and customer success management post-implementation.
What you'll bring
- Senior sales experience and contacts to target companies. This is key to the Senior Sales Manager role.
- Providing a solution-oriented sales approach over the full delivery lifecycle, driving company growth by consistently growing and maintaining a healthy new business pipeline that will meet and aggressively exceed targets.
- Work closely with the pre-sales team to aid in designing innovative CPaaS solutions for prospects looking to migrate their Communication Infrastructure into the Cloud, integrating APIs into their customer experience flows.
- Permanently checking the best set of actions to deliver against the revenue plan.
- Contributing to and building the regional plan, with a clear focus on quick execution.
- Accurate and timely forecasting, acting as a business leader to build a solid, predictable, and recurring revenue.
What's required for application
- 8+ years of experience in large Enterprise Technology sales, Saas, Cloud, SMS
- Deep relationships with large Enterprises developed through previous sales roles.
- Proven track record of success in previous, similar roles.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
- Success selling Communication, CRM solutions in SaaS or PaaS models
- Experience building solid relationships with mid-level and senior executives across business, marketing, and technology teams.
- Previous experience partnering with a strong PreSales Consultant
- A self-starter attitude, creativity, and curiosity with the focus and openness it takes to work both independently and collaboratively across the business.
- This position is based in Brazil.
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.