Vonage Professional Services Mission
We help customers succeed through the successful delivery of our entire portfolio of solutions. Our customers expect products and services to arrive on time, within budget and in line with technical, operational and functional expectations. Our job is to make sure this happens. We apply customer, business, technical and service understanding to orchestrate a holistic and unified company approach to developing and delivering what our customers need and expect. We integrate Vonage capabilities with customer requirements and work with them to install, configure, educate and train. Their success is our success.
Why this role matters
We’re looking for a talented Professional Services Project Manager who will define the value proposition, work plans, resource needs, timelines and budgets for customer service delivery projects. We manage people and capital requirements to achieve project objectives on time, within scope and on budget. The main focus area will be with project planning, direction, prioritization, facilitation, change management and delivery.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…….
What you will do
- Provide project management support for moderately complex projects within a diverse client base.
- Work with client stakeholders to understand key business and process issues and identify where and how Vonage can help.
- Work with cross-functional Vonage stakeholders to define project plans and scope based on client needs and expectations.
- Support all aspects of project planning and execution, including:
- Requirements gathering
- Scope definition
- Project planning, resource estimation and staffing
- Risk and change management
- Facilitate face-to-face communication and project feedback, from initial kickoff through milestone reporting and close-out.
- Ensure client needs and expectations are considered and addressed in all project phases.
- Prepare and update project-related communication and presentation packages.
- Monitor metrics and report on progress, issues and status.
- Ensure overall project management consistency and adherence to Vonage standards, practices and policies.
- Participate in post-project evaluation sessions.
- Identify and recommend process improvement strategies.
What you will bring
- Strong experience with cross-department project coordination.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Strong facilitation experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including technical writing skills.
- Ability to:
- Influence project assessment, planning, design, development and implementation processes.
- Work effectively externally with client managers and functional stakeholders and internally with business, technical and operational teams.
- Help spin-up new teams and determine the most effective project management methodology suitable for given situations and objectives.
- Apply analytical skills to evaluate and interpret technical and system problems.
- Work effectively with technical and non-technical people.
What is required for application
- Must have experience implementing VoIP / Cloud Technology and/or on-site PBX solutions
- Knowledge of cable plant and telecom infrastructure
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, technology, business or related technical field.
- Prior experience (3-4 years) in a project management or related position.
What is in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.