Vonage Strategic Alliances Mission
We drive mutual success for Vonage and our strategic alliances partners. At the heart of what we do, is work alongside our partners to ensure our customers have the best outcomes possible. Our team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic partner and customer-focused Team Members who elevate the Vonage brand within our strategic partner ecosystems.
Why this job matters:
The Alliances Partner (Salesforce, CRM partners) role drives the regional relationships with our strategic CRM partners. This role is responsible for building relationships, influencing opportunities, generating pipeline and sales revenue.
What you will do:
- Actively develop and build relationships and pipeline with our CRM partners.
- Maintain Vonage’s position as the number one communications partner for our CRM partners
- Build relationships with our partner sellers including sales leadership, account executives, and solution engineering.
- Nurture and maintain strong positive working relationships cross-functionally within Vonage and with partner account teams and senior-level executives.
- Research alliance business needs to ensure mutual understanding and pursuit of value-added initiatives and projects.
- Establish regular interlocks across internal and partner resources on alliance strategy, milestones and projected results.
- Support partner go-to-market strategies and initiatives.
- Seek opportunities to boost incremental sales and develop new sales pipelines.
- Train and enable our CRM partners on Vonage’s technology and added value to our partners.
- Create sales strategies and plays with our CRM partner sales teams to drive joint new pipeline and growth.
- Perform metric-driven analysis of relationships and effectiveness.
- Manage business and technical escalations and communicate with stakeholders to maintain momentum and ensure success.
- Execute against established relationship / sales / revenue goals.
What you'll bring:
- A collaborative teamwork attitude and behavior. You are always seeking to learn and grow and establish strong working relationships with counterparts both internally and externally.
- Open to learning and constructive feedback
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, public speaking and listening.
- Ability to:
- Tailor communication approach to specific situations and audiences.
- Integrate trends, data and information into forecasts, plans, models and recommendations.
- Apply analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex sales, marketing, relationship and associated process-related situations.
- Form relationships and communicate effectively with executive-level decision makers.
What's required for application:
- Prior experience in SaaS Sales or Alliance Partner Management.
- Salesforce exposure within the partner channel would be of interest.
What's in it for you:
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay, RSUs and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.