We strive to innovate and enhance our customers' ability to communicate within today's digital, cloud and real-time business environment. Our sales team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused team members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why this role matters
Our sales organization is continuing its rapid grow of the US market by identifying, developing and closing new accounts exclusively for our CPaaS products. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will grow net revenue from existing mid-market accounts and new accounts as you target the hottest enterprise and startup organizations to understand their business objectives and consult on how to achieve them by leveraging our communications platforms.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
- Technology Sales: You will learn to take a solution oriented sales approach to the full sales life-cycle, driving company growth by consistently building and maintaining a healthy pipeline, enabling you to meet and exceed targets.
- Winning New Business: Your hunting ground will be North America. Your targets will include relevant small to mid-size enterprise customers and startup Digital Natives.
- Account Management: You will further develop a portfolio of existing business, and build relationships within your accounts with mid and senior level executives across business, marketing and technology teams.
- Partnering with Pre-Sales Engineers: You will aid the team in designing innovative CPaaS solutions for prospects looking to migrate their Communication Infrastructure into the Cloud, integrating APIs into their customer experience flows.
What you'll bring
- Customer driven focus and the ability to quickly pivot in a fast paced environment.
- Tech savvy mind, with a good understanding of the trends driving innovation in technology, particularly in mobile, cloud and consumer areas
- Ability to independently tackle challenges and don’t need anyone to keep you on track. You are organized and efficient with a self-starter attitude.
- Creativity and curiosity with the focus and openness to work both independently and collaboratively across the business.
What's required for application
- A successful sales track record which will include experience within the technology sector where you have worked either as an inside sales representative, junior account manager, or sales administrator.
- Desire to become a top tier direct sales representative.
- Good work ethic, willingness to learn and ability to self-motivate.
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.