Vonage Enablement Mission
The Vonage Enablement Team is a responsive, supportive, productive, friendly and competent team who create and disseminate valuable educational tools that make selling our services, retaining our customers, and using our technology easier and more profitable. Our mission is to improve sales effectiveness and customer retention via education and the targeted use of technology to develop a company culture of continuous learning.
Why this job Matters
Vonage Enablement defines, develops, and delivers training for Vonage sales and post-sales teams. We write literature and materials for use in training programs, design exercises to enhance sales and post-sales teams’ understanding, and design engaging eLearning content for use on various training modalities including, but not limited to mobile, online, LMS platform, and via other broad reach vehicles using grounded learning principles. You can join our team as a Digital Learning Designer, helping us develop and deliver a best-in-class learning experience to ensure Vonage teams understand and effectively support our customers.
Having just undertaken a complete catalog review and invested in a new learning platform, we are strengthening the team to establish a new brand of content and learning across the company. The Digital Learning Designer is a new role created to work alongside the Content Strategy Lead and collaborate with the global Enablement team to accelerate this transformation
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU KEEP READING...
What You Will Do
- Engage with product, technical, sales and other subject matter experts to understand product features and functionality.
- Design, develop and deliver engaging, fresh and impactful learning experiences tailored to the organization’s needs.
- Work cross-functionally to develop and maintain dynamic training assets, updated to reflect product, feature and functionality changes.
- Manage your own projects; you will have experience of the full design life cycle, from needs analysis through to design.
- Support ongoing maintenance and administration of the LMS and associated Enablement/Learning Tech deployed to over 500 people across Vonage.
- Evaluate training success through feedback, survey responses, completion reports, etc.
- Update materials and programs based on feedback.
- Develop and deliver training services to a broad range of sales and post-sales teams covering multiple product areas. Ensure training and solution delivery in a manner that not only meets expectations but also challenges teams to achieve higher levels of proficiency and performance.
- Provide first-level troubleshooting for issues raised during the course of training programs Support initiatives to continually enhance team operations, processes, effectiveness and productivity.
- Assist delivery of training courses face-to-face, online or remotely.
What You'll Bring
- Familiarity with learning and development methods, programs, processes, issues and considerations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of human behavior, adult learning theory and other factors that facilitate effective learning and development outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, speaking and listening.
- Experience with video editing, image editing, and rapid e-learning tools such as Articulate, Camtasia, Captivate, etc.
- Ability to:
- Design, develop, deliver and administer effective training programs across multiple platforms (i.e. virtual, web-based).
- Perform effective and focused training needs assessment.
- Translate learning needs and requirements into learning solutions through instructional design and content development.
What's Required of You
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Learning & Development, IT, Computer Science, Marketing or related discipline (preferred)
- Prior experience (3-4 years) in a Learning & Development, Sales Training or related role
What's In It For You
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.