Vonage Business Operations Mission
We support Vonage in delivering operational, process, project and financial performance. Our teams perform vital support and services in the areas of team administrative support, data analysis and reporting, business process improvement and knowledge management. Our team members develop and apply business understanding and functional expertise to drive operational excellence to help ensure the organization achieves its short-term and long-term goals.
Why this job Matters
The Professional Services Department of Vonage Business Solutions provides a unique and efficient onboarding experience for high value, new customer accounts. The Vendor Operations Program Manager is responsible for ensuring that the performance of strategic vendor relationships exceed expectations in delivering this unique, early life customer experience. In addition to prior vendor oversight experience, a successful candidate will possess demonstrated experience in a customer experience environment leading teams, projects or customer service improvement initiatives. The Vendor Operations Program Manager reports directly to the Senior Manager of Professional Services.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU KEEP READING...
What You Will Do
- Establish performance standards and guidelines for vendors ensuring consistent, structured monitoring of assigned vendors to ensure standards are being exceeded
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the team
- Participate in weekly department meetings to disseminate vendor performance results
- Maintain, review and update process documentation on a regular basis; Creating new documents as required
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Use data to identify trends, opportunities and risks and translate those insights into actions to drive long-term growth
- Conduct Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly reviews with teams and key stakeholders
- Oversee Vendor invoicing, including providing quality assurance, quality control, reporting; ensure
- Respond to all vendor inquiries
What You'll Bring
- Experience negotiating financial and legal terms of vendor agreements
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong listening skills
- Conflict management skills
- Ability to work in Google Suite
- Detail oriented
What's Required of You:
- 5+ year of experience leading field service vendors in the technology space
- Experience in a telecommunications or SaaS based environment
- Experience leading RFP and RFI vendor selection processes
What's In It For You
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.