We are a highly creative, energetic and results-oriented organization that produces and delivers the content Vonage needs to entice, educate, engage with and sell to customers around the world. We connect with the external marketplace through all media including print, digital and social. Our team leverages deep industry, market and customer data into actionable insights and marketing strategies. We are creative and collaborative, striving to translate how Vonage’s products and services can meet the needs of our current and future customers.
Why this role matters
As Demand Generation Manager, you will leverage electronic and marketing automation technology to engage with and attract targeted audiences. You will apply a deep understanding of company products, the competitive industry and Vonage’s position in the marketplace to intelligently answer inquiries from potential customers This role will qualify leads and direct them to sales colleagues for follow-up and close. Join our team as a Demand Generation Manager and leverage sales and product expertise to influence potential client understanding and buying decisions.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you will do
- Develop and ensure effective execution of multi-channel marketing and demand generation programs and initiatives (i.e. through social media, display and content syndication)
- Capture and ensure daily review of inbound leads
- Perform research and potential lead identification using standard internal and external resources, databases and other information sources
- Engage with prospective clients to ensure understanding and appreciation of Vonage products and services
- Evangelize the Vonage brand and offerings, educating prospects on how they can achieve personal and/or business goals through Vonage solutions
- Generate leads and ensure effective follow-up to incoming contacts and queries
- Support Sales and Marketing efforts to qualify potential customers
- Consistently meet established weekly and monthly contact, lead generation, capture and other measures
- Maintain and expand the company’s prospect database
- Help design and ensure execution of new and enhanced electronic marketing and lead generation efforts
- Support team efforts to assess the effectiveness of current research efforts and identify improved methods, information sources and strategies
- Help define and enhance demand generation analysis, reporting tools, dashboards and analytical techniques
- Monitor reports and information to identify trends, issues and challenges, preparing reports for management and recommending areas for improvement
- Support team and cross-functional efforts to enhance existing and implement new marketing efforts
What you will bring
- Strong understanding of the full range of products and services offered by Vonage Business
- Strong proficiency with Vonage systems, Microsoft business tools, Salesforce.com and other communication tools
- Demonstrated impeccable integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction. Demonstrated proficiency in marketing customer support and sales administration within the technology sector
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including writing, speaking and listening
- Ability to:
- Overcome the objections of prospective customers
- Handle unsolicited prospect visits, calls and contacts and turn them into sales
- Create convincing proposals and documentation
- Create and conduct effective proposal demonstrations that identify and address prospects’ key business issues and, at the same time, highlight Vonage solutions
What's required for application
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or related discipline
- Prior experience (3-4 years) in a Sales, Marketing, Demand Generation or related position
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.