Vonage Engineering Mission: Vonage London is the emerging leader in the $100B+ cloud communications platform (CPaaS) market. Customers like Airbnb, Viber, Whatsapp, Snapchat, and many others depend on our APIs and SDKs to connect with their customers all over the world. As businesses continue to shift to a real-time, customer-centric communications model, we are experiencing a time of impressive growth.
We’re working to disrupt a trillion-dollar industry, and you’ll get to play an integral part in helping us take our platform to the next level.
What you will do
- Coding on SDK's and/or backend Node.js service
- Working on different aspects of the core product and associated tools
- Assisting with in-life maintenance, testing, debugging and documentation of deployed services
What you will bring
- Being disruptive. Getting things done. With smart people. Enjoying knowing that the work we do is having a global impact by enabling never before imagined communications.
- We have big goals, and we want the people who join us to be self-confident, focused on customers and delivery, and who are structured and committed in their approach. We iterate quickly, we fail fast, we take smart chances. We value those who will help us continue this spirit
- Values matter at Vonage. We are on a mission to bring value for consumers and enterprises through global cloud based communications.
- But just as important as delivering value is how we deliver that value.
- We believe in integrity. Both personally and professionally. We believe in empowering our employees and are actively seeking entrepreneurs in training who want to help build something larger.
- We have gotten to this point by being committed, passionate, and focused on getting things done. We need more people like us. If this appeals to you then we encourage you to apply.
What is required for application
- Objective C
Nice to have
- Experience with DevOps is a big plus.
- Interest in working closely with our QA's to help write code for automated testing (Python, JS, swift, Android)
- Experience in building Mobile SDK is a plus
- An understanding of how to interact with REST APIs
- Experience working with real-time projects.
- Enjoy the challenge of debugging large scale distributed systems.
- Any WebRTC or VoIP experience