Vonage Global Solutions Delivery Team’s Mission
We support Vonage in delivering operational, process, project and financial performance. Our teams perform vital support and services in the areas of team administrative support, data analysis and reporting, business process improvement and knowledge management. Our team members develop and apply business understanding and functional expertise to drive operational excellence to help ensure the organization achieves its short-term and long-term goals.
Why this role matters
The Strategic Financial Analyst will be a member of the Global Solutions Delivery Team within the Finance Department that leverages data, technology solutions, system enhancements and process reengineering to streamline and improve process and operational efficiency. The Senior Strategic Analyst works with cross-functional teams on a variety of process improvement projects, gaining valuable professional experience in multiple segments of the business.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…….
What you will do
- Work with Vonage’s Global Solutions Delivery team members, senior business partners and other stakeholders to understand business objectives, the current state of business processes and areas where improved technologies, automation or process enhancement may lead to improved workflow and efficiency.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to fully understand current processes, outcomes and business impact.
- Work closely with business, technical and other teams/stakeholders to identify workable and appropriate solutions for business process efficiencies, automation and scaling, and drive efficiency and improvement projects.
- Identify user scenarios and generate new or modified process workflows.
- Based on assessments, analysis and user input, create project plans to orchestrate new process development and drive execution.
- Coordinate and support internal and external resources required to execute and accomplish project objectives.
- Ensure that solutions follow best practice guidelines.
- Maintain open, active and reliable communication with all stakeholders.
What you will bring
- Experience with data analytics, predictive modeling and data visualization.
- Experience with project management methodology and control techniques.
- Operational and technical experience and understanding.
- Excellent executive-level communication skills, including writing, speaking and listening.
- Creating decks and presentations and presenting to Senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to:
- Multitask, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Interact and communicate with all levels of the organization in both business and technical areas.
What is required of you
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study: (Finance, Accounting, Economics) or (Management/Business Administration/Communications)
- 4 to 8+ years of professional work experience
- Experience with business analysis, and financial modeling, understanding of financial statements and project management
- Excellent project management/strategic planning experience - ability to manage several projects/people simultaneously
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently without close supervision
- Possess enhanced organizational, leadership, management and multi-tasking skills
- Proven ability to multitask, work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
- Experience using Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Microsoft Excel, Smartsheet is desired
- Great learning skills and curiosity
- Master’s Degree a plus
What is in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.