- Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Vonage Product Management Mission: Vonage API is the emerging leader in the $100B+ cloud communications platform (CPaaS) market. Customers like Airbnb, Viber, TikTok, Snapchat, and many others depend on our APIs and SDKs to connect with their customers all over the world. As businesses continue to shift to a real-time, customer-centric communications model, we are experiencing a time of impressive growth.
Why this role matters
We are looking for an experienced SeniorProduct Designer to join our growing global design team. Design is becoming the front and center at Vonage and we are looking for an experienced A-player with a big heart and a small ego who lives and breathes digital design and creativity. This role will be cross-functional requiring excellent collaboration skills to interface with Product, Engineering and Marketing. Vonage offers a wide array of products and applications built on a unified design system and marketed internationally through digital touch points. We are looking for a strong visual voice and a conceptual thinker who can articulate design directions clearly and convincingly while also having a willingness to execute that vision through individual contributions.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…….
What you will do
- Collaborate closely with Product managers, Engineering and Design teams to drive forward design vision, to ensure a unified, state of the art and world class User Experience and User Interface Design for all web and mobile products from start to finish.
- Collaborate with Brand and Product teams to drive forward visual style and consistency.
- Contribute to and help evolve our design system and individually contribute on an array of projects that use our design system.
- Collaborate with Research team to gain a complete understanding of our customers and competitive markets.
- Prototype experiences to test and share with team members.
- Work closely with developers and engineering teams to bring your work to life and ensure quality design QA.
- Work closely with remote international teams.
What you will bring
- Foundation Design Skills & Disciplines: Interaction/UI Design, UX Design, Design principle knowledge, attention to details, etc.
- Technical & Additional Knowledge: User Research and User Testing, Conceptual & System Thinking, Design system, etc.
- Personality & Professional Traits: Communication/Articulation, and Collaboration, Work Standards, Problem Solving, Efficiency, Continuously Learn & Grow, etc.
- Leadership & Teamwork: Decision Making and Accountability, Planning & Organisational skills, Coaching and Peer Development, etc.
What is required for application
- 4+ years of experience working in Product Design and with Brands, ideally in the tech industry.
- Ability to translate stakeholder goals, user research, and complex user flows into clean, usable UIs.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to document goals, process, and projects.
- A clear understanding of how to scope and prioritize projects.
- Conceptual thinker with ability to understand user behavior, simplicity and usability with a solid and up to date understanding of best practices, developments and trends in web, mobile and iOS design.
- Strong understanding of design principles.
- Strong typography knowledge and design layout skills.
- Strong understanding of usability and user experience principles.
- Pixel perfect with attention to the smallest of details.
- Experience solving complex product UX problems.
- An articulate, engaging, and persuasive presentation style, fluent in English
- Strong team-player with the ability to execute projects in collaboration with other team members as well as independently.
- Knowledge of best practices as well as the best tools to execute your work.
- Expert knowledge of design tools such as Sketch/Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop…
- Online portfolio is a must!
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Knowledge about accessibility best practices.
- Experience with global brands.
- Advanced knowledge of animation tools such as Adobe After Effects.
- Experience working with SAAS or PAAS environments.
What is in it for you
- Unlimited paid annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Medical cover
- Health Savings Account
- Dental and Vision Cover
- Income Protection
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Legal plan
- Career progression
- Industry conferences
Potential Next Career Move: Senior Product Designer