Marketing Campaign Manager / Associate Marketing Communications Specialist
Remote USA (Eastern Time Preferred)
Why this role matters:
The Marketing Campaign Manager/ Marketing Communications specialist is a new role within the Marketing team responsible for coordinating integrated marketing campaign planning, execution and measurement processes supporting the newly revitalized Vonage for home (consumer) go to market motion. In this high impact role, you will be responsible for working with teams within marketing (operations, content, web, product marketing, digital demand gen) and across departments including product, finance, business intelligence, and IT to drive holistic marketing plans that deliver web and telephone traffic and ultimately orders.
You are a well-rounded marketer with tactical prowess and a proven track record of successfully managing and implementing best in class integrated campaigns that resonate with our key markets and personas. The ideal candidate is a highly collaborative teammate who has a passion for building high-performing campaigns with data-driven decision-making, and organized project management approach.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…
What you will do:
- Lead end to end orchestration of integrated marketing plans to support the business objectives and sales targets
- Leverage market and customer insights, and response data to develop integrated marketing campaigns across a mix of channels (email, web, digital, search, comparison shopping engines, referral programs etc.) that result in online and offline sales (web & telephone) in coordination with the subject matter expert teams to drive traffic and conversions.
- Work with Marketing and Finance leadership to shape campaign themes for quarterly and year long timeframes
- Responsible for initiative/campaign plans and briefs, developed in collaboration with Product Marketing, Content & Design teams, that are aligned to overarching go-to-market strategies and annual goals / priorities.
- Develop end to end project plan and timeline of key milestones and deliverables and project manage deliverables timelines.
- Partner with marketing operations, business intelligence, and third party vendors to develop measurement dashboards to be used for both tactical read-outs and executive level reviews. Report out on campaign performance, delivering insights for optimization, new test options, and future campaign prioritization/budget allocation.
- Manage campaign performance against budgets & targets to ensure programs are within spend limits, with ability to make suggestions / optimizations as needed to meet company goals.
What is required for application:
- BA/BS Degree in marketing or related field
- 3+ years of multi-channel campaign marketing experience
- Experience in B2C / Consumer marketing a must, additional B2B marketing experience a plus
- Experience in full end to end formulation, planning, execution, and measurement of marketing campaigns
- High energy, excels managing multiple projects/campaigns concurrently
- Demonstrated experience with managing and implementing integrated campaign initiatives that will scale to support the requirements of a growing organization, i.e. the ability to create a new campaign from scratch
- Experience personally executing, or directly working with or delegating to operations resources leveraging marketing automation & CRM tools, i.e. Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Creative thinking to overcome challenges, enjoys working in agile teams
- Experience marketing to multigenerational and multicultural segments a plus
What is in it for you:
- In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.