As part of the Vonage team, you will deliver innovative products and features to millions of users globally. You will share product vision, analyze unique customer requirements and lead the effort in delivering those solutions. You will focus on Vonage Video initiatives, and will drive the adoption of video communications across numerous industry verticals.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
The role is a great fit for an experienced product manager with a technical background who enjoys working closely with developers and serves as the internal and external evangelist for the product.
What you'll do
- Lead the strategy and execution for functional areas of Vonage Meetings.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Work closely with customers to deeply understand their needs and develop product offerings that exceed expectations and grow platform value.
- Drive cross-functional teams including engineering, PM, marketing, sales, and more to plan and manage the launch of new products and releases
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to identify trends, portfolio gaps, and new product opportunities.
What's required for application
- 2+ years as a Product Manager delivering client or cloud-based platform products and features.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Hebrew and English.
- Action-oriented with an ability to leverage collaboration skills and initiative to get things done.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Experience identifying success metrics and analyzing data.
- Experience in communication technologies – Voice, video, and messaging platforms, as well as APIs and platform services - advantage
Qualities About You That Might Make our Decision Easier:
- Experience in Agile development methodology
- A great recommendation from your previous employer
- Love to learn