We strive to innovate and enhance our customers' ability to communicate within today's digital, cloud and real-time business environment.
The Vonage API Group is a CPaaS leader that provides companies with the flexible communications they need to transform their customer experience & engagement!
Our stack of cutting-edge communication API's for Messaging, Voice and Video make it easier for companies to construct the unique customer experiences they are looking for.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate!
Why this role matters
Our sales team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services. As the Senior Key Account Manager, you will grow net new revenues in Australia, New Zealand (ANZ) as you target key verticals organisations to understand their business objectives and consult on how to achieve them using our communications API’s.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
- Winning New Business: Your hunting ground will be ANZ with a strong focus on the cities in the region. Your targets will include relevant and large Digital Natives (ISVs, SaaS, digital first companies) and large Enterprises. Your key vertical will be the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), new logo wins this space will be second nature to you.
- Account Management: Building relationships within your accounts is a priority to you and you’ll have built solid relationships with mid and senior level executives across business, marketing and technology teams.
- Partnering with Pre-Sales Engineers: You’ll aid the team in designing innovative CPaaS solutions for prospects looking to migrate their Communication Infrastructure into the Cloud, integrating APIs into their customer experience flows.
- Building and closing a pipeline of significant Annual Recurring Revenue.Conducting Quarterly Business Reviews with your largest customers, sharing product roadmaps, identifying areas of improvement, and leveraging Senior Leadership to strengthen business.
- You will also be familiar and conversant working with business partners, such System Integrators (SIs), Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and Technology Alliance Partners (TAPs) that are relevant in the ANZ region.
- Permanently checking the best set of actions to deliver against the revenue plan.
- Accurate and timely forecasting, acting as a business leader to build a solid, predictable and recurring revenue.
What you'll bring
- Strong sales experience in Australia market
- Proven track record of being a top sales performer - Have some accolades to share!
- Strong Hunter mentality and drive
- Polished presentation skills as you’ll be pitching to C Suite
- Experience in Solution selling & Consultative sales
- A strong, current and relevant network in the India market
- A problem-solving mind and analytical skills to identify the best solution for customers
- Great questioning and objection handling skills
What's required for application
- A tech savvy mind, with a good understanding of the trends driving innovation in technology, particularly in mobile, cloud and consumer areas, comfortable with guiding conversations around digital transformation strategies
- You independently tackle challenges and don’t need anyone to keep you on track.
- You’re organized and efficient with a self starter attitude.
- You’re creative and curious with the focus and openness it takes to work both independently and collaboratively across the business
- A tech savvy mind
- Strong relationships and current network of C levels in the Banking & Finance , Government sectors
- Previous experience selling communication API’s
- Good communication and written in English.
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.