As a member of the Vonage Business Applications Engineering team, this individual will perform administration and configuration tasks in a timely, high quality, and efficient manner. You will be working with Product Owners and engineering teams as well as helping to support the end users. This role will focus on projects and support affecting the transformation of the Finance Organization.
- Administration and support of the Zuora Billing System
- Provide end user and technical team member support of internal Business Applications
- Work with Business customers to validate resolution of their request or system issue
- Configure, document, test, and deploy system updates in compliance to established IT controls
- Execute data updates through established data management process
- Stay current on new application features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements
- Maintain an awareness of current system features and new technologies related to assigned applications
- Consistently evaluate opportunities to improve applications and their efficiency for the Business
- 2+ years experience supporting applications
- 2+ years experience working with Finance, and/or Support operations
- Experience with Oracle Cloud, Accounts Receivable module required
- Complete understanding of the Zuora Billing System, including, but not limited to
- Product Catalogue, pull and load
- Subscriptions and Amendment loader for mass updates
- Workflow, Lockbox & OTC Connector Apps
- Product Catalogue maintenance/troubleshooting
- Gateway setups (ideally previous experience with Chase)
- Hosted Payment Page Setup (2.0)
- Experience with additional Oracle Cloud modules desired, including, but not limited to configuration updates to security and roles and configuration of Accounts Payable, Procurement, General Ledger, and Supplier Portal modules.
- Experience with Oracle Integration Cloud
- Creation of integrations
- ERP Adapter Experience
- SFTP usage in integrations
- Oracle Database usage in integrations
- Understanding of app triggered integrations
- Oracle Database
- PL/SQL experience
- Experience building tables using DDL
- Experience with Zuora Connect (OTC) tax engine, preferred
- Experience with NetX, preferred
- Functional knowledge of the JIRA application and working in a KanBan and Agile Team model.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with team members, internal customers, high-level staff and external vendors, strong customer service orientation, good writing skills, ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Experience with deployments from Sandbox to production using change sets, Eclipse, and/or migration tools
- Energetic, self-motivated candidate with high productivity, creative problem solving skills, and the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- BS or BA in Business Operations, Computer Science, Information Services or related discipline preferred.
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.