Director, Global Campaigns
Remote USA - (San Francisco, CA or Austin TX area preferred)
Why this role matters:
The Director, Global Campaigns for our CPaas - API product portfolio is a pivotal role within the Marketing team responsible for overseeing and coordinating integrated marketing campaign strategy, planning, execution and measurement processes focused on our Developer community and our communications API product portfolio. In this high impact role, you will be responsible for working with many global teams, including product, content, demand, developer relations and web to drive holistic marketing plans that elevate market awareness, drive engagement and deliver pipeline and revenue goals.
You are a well-rounded marketer and strategic thinker with a proven track record of successfully leading, managing and implementing best in class worldwide integrated campaigns that resonate with our key markets and personas. The ideal candidate is a highly collaborative teammate who has a passion for building high-performing campaigns with data-driven decision-making.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…
What you will do:
- Lead end to end orchestration of integrated marketing plans and key activation moments to support the business objectives and strategy, including budget and outcomes.
- Leverage market and customer insights to develop integrated marketing strategy, campaign architecture and channel mix both online and offline (Email, Web, Digital, Paid Media, Webinars, OOH, audio, on-site events etc.) in coordination with the subject matter expert teams to drive customer engagement and conversions.
- Work with global Marketing leadership to shape campaign themes for quarterly and year long time frames and ensure alignment and relevance across global regions (NAM, APAC, EMEA)
- Responsible for initiative/campaign plans and briefs, developed in collaboration with Product Marketing, Demand Gen and business partners, that are aligned to overarching go-to-market strategies, marketing plans, and annual goals / priorities
- Partner with content marketing and corporate communications to develop thought leadership strategies, story arcs & buyer’s journeys using data insights to develop market-specific content to drive visibility and meet campaign goals.
- Develop end to end project plan and trimline of key milestones and deliverables and project manage deliverables timelines
- Partner with marketing operations to develop and report out on campaign performance, delivering insights for optimization
- Evaluate the campaign performance and adjust the strategy with subject matter experts.
What is required for application:
- BA/BS Degree in marketing or related field
- 12+ years of worldwide multi-channel campaign marketing experience and strategy experience with global brands
- Experience in B2B Enterprise Technology company - preferably CPaaS, Communications, APIs or experience marketing and engaging with Developers
- Experience in executing campaign processes that can drive consistent approaches to multiple campaigns live at the same time
- Quick Starter who is willing to roll up their sleeves and do the work when needed.
- Demonstrated experience with managing and implementing integrated campaign initiatives that will scale to support the requirements of a growing organization, i.e. the ability to create a new campaign from scratch.
- Deep understanding of campaign creation and evolving tools and platforms used to improve the digital and traditional presence with excellent working knowledge to translate trends into brand right business opportunities.
- Experience using marketing automation & CRM tools, i.e. Marketo / Adobe Experience Cloud / Salesforce.
- Strong leadership and consensus building skills, with a willingness to continually embrace personal and professional development.
- Grit and determination to overcome challenges, enjoys working in small teams to do what is necessary to get the job done.
What is in it for you:
- In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.