Vonage Sales Mission
We strive to innovate and enhance our customers' ability to communicate within today's digital, cloud and real-time business environment. Our sales team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why this role matters
Our team is growing and looking for Channel Sales Specialist (CSS) to join us! This is a fantastic opportunity to go into an untapped market for Vonage and build a strong book of business. The CSS will be responsible for working with specific Channel Partner and maintaining an eco system channel partner relationships. You will create a pipeline and close your own deals within an assigned geographic territory. Working with minimum supervision, they develop and execute account/territory selling strategies and manage all steps of the customer acquisition process.
What you will do
Identify and properly qualify channel partner opportunities. Develop account/ territory selling strategies.
- Prepare formal proposals and present to decision makers within customer organizations.
- Manage all steps of the selling process; coordinate complex decision-making in order to overcome objections to closure.
- Close new business according to targets, objectives, and plans.
- Support the implementation process by maintaining customer contact, answering service billing questions, and effecting a smooth and successful transition to account management post-implementation.
- Provides accurate sales forecasts and reports to management in a timely and consistent manner.
- Other duties as assigned
- Willing to travel in your assigned territory as needed
What you will bring
- Eco system of Channel Partner relationships
- Professional selling experience in high-tech or service related industry
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills
- Possess, or have the ability to obtain expert knowledge of Vonage products, services and policies
- Self driven, motivated and results oriented
What is in it for you
- In addition, to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location. An individual must demonstrate successful performance in their current position before being considered for promotion. In addition, in order to promote into a higher-level position, a business need for the promotion must exist and the candidate must be considered the most qualified person for the new position.