Senior Analyst Marketing Analytics
Vonage Marketing Mission: We are a highly creative, energetic and results-oriented organization that produces and delivers the content Vonage needs to entice, educate, engage with and sell to customers around the world. We connect with the external marketplace through all media including print, digital and social. Our team leverages deep industry, market and customer data into actionable insights and marketing strategies. We are creative and collaborative, striving to translate how Vonage’s products and services can meet the needs of our current and future customers.
Why this role matters:
The Marketing Operations team is responsible for delivering key marketing insights, delivering them in a timely manner to the rest of the marketing organization to make sound business decisions. This analytics person will be the right-hand person to the Marketing operations leader, to sift through multiple data points and reports to analyze patterns and highlight issues proactively.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…
What you will do:
The Senior Analyst, Marketing Analytics will deliver the marketing operations BI/Data requirements to the larger BI organization to design and develop dashboards for Marketing
- Collect and analyze data; synthesize results of analyses, develop and make recommendations and alternatives based on the full spectrum of internal/external considerations
- Provide analytical insights into the current state of the business that can be leveraged for growth opportunities and marketing activation and mix
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis relating to operational functions, workflow, processes, and other business-related issues. Obtain quantitative and qualitative data of business processes to analyze, determine and promote data driven decisions
- Identify, plan, and communicate the sequence of tasks and the resources needed to achieve project goals, as well as prioritize key action steps.
- Project manage marketing Operations Backlog and work streams and execute special projects with stakeholders.
What you will bring:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office or G-Suite; Demonstrated advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.); Tableau; SQL, Project Management
- High quality service first attitude, while consistently seeking ways to improve outcomes and enhance services.
What is required for application:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in marketing
- Knowledge of Pardot and Salesforce is preferred, but not required
- Ability to take direction and quickly grasp procedures/processes
- High attention to detail and extremely organized
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and communication skills
What is in it for you:
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.