We embody the notion of be what’s next now! We envision, develop and manage technology to connect the world. Our team brings excellence, passion, creativity and curiosity to the job. We look at the business environment and technologies in new and challenging ways, striving to develop and deliver integrated whole-system solutions to meet our customers’ ever-changing needs.
WHY THIS ROLE MATTERS
SDET (Software Development Engineers in Test) engineers perform and participate in application development and testing. We ensure continuous quality and testability of code throughout the software development lifecycle. We build quality within the software development process through automated testing suites, providing comprehensive support from code development to functionality. We live on the leading edge of system and component design, developing solutions that serve millions of users and businesses all over the world. You can join our team as a Principal Software Development Engineer in Test, growing your own career and helping others succeed.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Participate in the entire application development lifecycle in particular: test, ensure quality, testability and security of code throughout.
- Design, extend and maintain tests, automated test framework, test suite continuous integration.
- Define testing requirements in conjunction with software engineers and the product owner.
- Identify opportunities for technical procedure and tool enhancements to drive production and development effectiveness.
- Innovate in best automation and continuous testing practices by trying new frameworks and technologies on the market and recommending their use.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages: Java, C#, Python.
- Experience in programming and designing of automated tests.
- Experience in testing techniques, patterns and practices such as Arrange - Act - Assert, Page Object Modeling, Clean Code, exploratory testing, BDD.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies such as functional, integration, acceptance, unit testing.
- Technical inquisitiveness.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in distributed systems.
- Experience in Cloud technologies, particularly the AWS stack.
- Experience in non-functional testing such as vulnerability, compatibility, usability and performance testing. Also chaos engineering.
- Experience in RESTful API testing.
- Experience in writing SQL.
- Experience in using industry-standard tools and frameworks that can simulate complex multi-system scenarios.
- Opportunities to join hackathons, ‘Lunch & Learn’ sessions and training courses
- Clear career path
- A defined bonus scheme
- Paid volunteer days
- Equity plan