Vonage Sales Mission
We strive to innovate and enhance our customers’ ability to communicate within today’s digital, cloud and real-time business environments. Our team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why this role matters
Alliance Partnership Management identifies and develops key account alliances and relationship programs to produce sales opportunities. We recruit, develop and manage strategic partner alliances and opportunity pipelines, ensuring account retention, growth and high levels of customer satisfaction. You can join our team as an Alliance Partner Executive, helping identify and forge mutually beneficial partner relationships.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
- Engage with and support business partners across significant and complex product and project areas.
- Nurture and maintain strong positive working relationships cross-functionally within Vonage and with partner account teams and senior-level executives.
- Research alliance business needs to ensure mutual understanding and pursuit of value-added initiatives and projects.
- Provide guidance and consulting for new and existing partners and customers, helping drive performance and achievement of strategic objectives.
- Establish regular interlocks across internal and partner resources on alliance strategy, milestones and projected results.
- Manage and provide senior-level support for cross-functional product, client or market-specific projects to ensure effective execution on alliance / client deliverables.
- Support implementation of Vonage / partner go-to-market strategies.
- Seek opportunities to boost incremental sales and develop new sales pipelines.
- Develop and deliver training / education for Sales, Product, Professional Services, Customer Support and other departments.
- Promote the Vonage brand and partnership value with customers, with industry contacts and at relevant industry events.
- Perform metric-driven analysis of marketing relationships and effectiveness.
- Provide detailed resource and budgetary input to support both Vonage and partner planning and allocation processes.
- Manage business and technical escalations and communicate with stakeholders to maintain momentum and ensure success.
- Execute against established relationship / sales / revenue goals.
- Recommend and support implementation of recommendations to streamline, enhance and make Alliance Partnership Management more efficient and effective.
- Provide guidance and advice to less experienced team members.
What you'll bring
- Strong understanding of the full range of products and services provided by Vonage Business.
- Strong understanding of telecommunications technologies, practices and trends.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, speaking and listening.
- Ability to:
- Tailor communication approach to specific situations and audiences.
- Integrate trends, data and information into forecasts, plans, models and recommendations.
- Apply analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex sales, marketing, relationship and associated process-related situations.
- Form relationships and communicate effectively with executive-level decision makers
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.