We embody the notion of what's next now! We envision, develop and manage technology to connect the world. Our team brings excellence, passion, creativity and curiosity to the job. We look at the business environment and technologies in new and challenging ways, striving to develop and deliver integrated whole-system solutions to meet our customers’ ever-changing needs.
What you will do:
Having to engineer, build, scale and maintain our infrastructure that powers our products we are in need of software engineers that can come help us build our “home grown” cloud automation framework that combines the core principles of Infrastructures as code with Continuous Integration and Continuous delivery that enables to help both build and deliver identical infrastructure-endpoints. If you are someone that is fascinated by “cloud computing” and is keen on being a part of building a framework that provides its users with intuitive abstraction on top of cloud services, come join the team.
What you will bring:
- Bachelors or equivalent in computer science.
- Capability to both visualize and write Pseudo code to represent possible implementation patterns.
- In-depth understanding of both mutable and immutable data-structures and capability to parse large data-sets.
- Ability to write code that requires intermediate to complex decision making in-order to solve infrastructure workflows.
- Develop re-usable code-blocks that enable building complex cloud native frameworks (python, go)
- Adept in reading vendor provided API documentation and developing frameworks around it (AWS, GCP, AZURE, GOOGLE)
- Experience with Full Stack Development on AWS
- Experience with Infrastructure orchestration products such as ansible, terraform etc.
- Strong understanding of server infrastructure and core concepts of cloud computing.
- Basic Understanding of Dev-ops concepts and treating Infrastructure as code.
- AWS Associate Certification (Architect, Developer) is a bonus
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.