Vonage Sales Mission
We strive to innovate and enhance our customers' ability to communicate within today's digital, cloud and real-time business environment. Our sales team is composed of highly motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why you will love this role
As a Director of Enterprise Sales at Vonage you will grow, manage and develop our industry leading sales team focused on our key accounts. We are growing rapidly as part of the massive migration of communications infrastructure and applications to the cloud and you are going to be a huge part in our success.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you will do
- Managing teams that excel in selling software solutions to enterprises by leading, growing and mentoring
- Organized and Inspiring Communication: Effectively communicate (both verbal and written) with our customers and internal stakeholders
- Pipeline management: Strong pipeline growth, management of pipeline in Salesforce.com, overseeing projects to ensure customer expectations are met and projects stay schedule.
- Solution-selling: Effectively align with prospects and customers on the goals of new projects
- Selling communication solutions to solve specific business challenges
- Winning New Business: Your hunting ground will be the Eastern US and targets include relevant and large Digital Natives, SaaS/ISVs and Agile Enterprises.
- Building and closing a pipeline of significant recurring revenue: Using structured business reviews to identify issues that threaten the business and opportunities to expand in accounts.
- Partnering with pre-sales engineering and customer success: Designing innovative CPaaS solutions with technical team members to close business and ensure customers successfully migrate their communication Infrastructure into the Cloud, integrating APIs into their customer experience flows.
- Collaboration with marketing: Coordinating on an account-based approach to building demand, creating opportunities, improving brand awareness in North America, and participating in major industry events to generate more leads and opportunities.
- Driving teams to higher levels of productivity and effectiveness – establishing process, key performance indicators and managing the team to continually increasing efficacy.
What you will bring
- High energy and inspiring leadership
- Passion for selling software
- Comfort level with working at a fast pace
- Building strong relationships, both internally and externally
- 10+ years of sales experience, with 5+ years management experience
- Extensive experience in complex technology sales
- Experience scaling a sales organization
- Doing whatever it takes to get things done for the customer, including challenging the status quo and taking risks to increase customer satisfaction
What's in it for you
In addition, to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.