We are looking for a Deal Desk Manager, based in APAC who will provide direct support & guidance to the APAC Deal Desk team. The APAC Deal Desk team provides direct support & guidance to the APAC Sales Teams in all commercial aspects of deals with existing and prospective customers, including pricing quotations, working closely with various functions such as Carrier, Product, Finance and Legal teams.
Why this role matters
Your contribution will be essential to win deals, increase Vonage market share and grow the revenue stream in the APAC region.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
- Support & guide the APAC Deal Desk team to define commercial proposal to our managed customers, including our largest and most strategic accounts
- Identify priorities and escalate to the Senior management team any deals with significant financial risk
- Monitor the performance of the team by defining and tracking SLOs and KPIs
- Work closely with the various functional teams to ensure the best collaboration happens between the team and their main stakeholders
- Constantly ensure the team is engaged and equipped to deliver successfully against business goals
- Define and manage projects to deliver further operational efficiencies
What you'll bring
- 5+ years of experience managing a team in a rapidly changing and complex environment, involving daily interaction with multiple levels of management and peers
- Previous experience with commercial operations and other operational tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapidly relationships with various stakeholders
- Ability to motivate staff and influence their tasks to align with organizational goals and priorities
- Strong organizational skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.
- Self-motivated; able to work independently while coordinating activities with cross-divisional teams.
What's preferred for application
- Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Math or Engineering
- API and Cloud Communications (CPaaS) industry exposure
- Experience using Salesforce, JIRA and Slack
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.