Vonage AI Applications group is looking for a data scientist to create new and optimise existing models in the fields of Text, Audio and Imaging, that will enhance communication experience and provide amazing end user features. Please note - The job requires hands on experience and the ability to build production ready algorithms/models.
What will you do?
- Identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Research and implement POCs for new products and ideas.
- Develop highly scalable algorithms and models leveraging conventional machine learning and deep learning architectures.
- Optimise existing algorithms and models for scalability and performance.
- Contribute to our existing tool sets for advanced research and development.
What do you have?
- MSc degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years proven experience in the field of Machine Learning.
- 3+ years proven coding experience in Python/C++
- Knowledge and experience in statistical techniques: Regression, Boosting, Trees, Clustering etc.
- Knowledge and experience in working with at least one of the following domains: Text, Audio or Imaging, including domain feature knowledge.
- Knowledge and experience with machine learning tools and frameworks such as: Scikit-learn, Keras, PyTorch, Tensorflow, Tensorboard, spaCy, nltk, pandas, numpy, jupyter, seaborn
- Experience with: Feature exploration, Feature reduction, DNN, Hyper-parameter tuning, Transformers, AutoEncoders, Transfer learning.
- Stay up to date with recent advances in machine learning community
- Advantage: C++, Kaldi, GRUs, Spark, SageMaker