Vonage Sales Mission
We strive to innovate and enhance our customers' ability to communicate within today's digital, cloud and real-time business environment. Our sales team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why this role matters
As a Customer Solution Architect you’ll hold a critical role in collaboration with the sales account managers by building and maintaining customer relationships with their technical teams spanning from developers to C-level decision makers . You will be responsible for understanding the customer's communication requirements in every detail, and design and deliver a Vonage API CPaaS solution with our Voice, Video, Messaging and Web RTC API communication channels.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
- Customer Communication & Presentation: remote and face to face meetings with customer developers, product managers and C-level business decision makers to understand their technical needs, presenting the Vonage API CPaaS solutions and services and ultimately validating that their technical needs can be met will play a huge part in your day-to-day at Vonage so this will all be second nature to you!
- Sales Engineering / Technical Account Management: your customer relationships and technical expertise will enable you to build trust with the customer, get a detailed understanding of the customers requirements, design and present Vonage API CPaaS solutions.
- All things CPaaS Voice (VoiP), Video (WebRTC), Messaging (SMS, MMS, Social and business channels such as WhatsApp, FB, Viber): Needless to say you will have ample expertise in most of them with hands-on experience and detailed market understanding.
- Fast learner of all what’s new with CPaaS products and associated technologies
- Cross-Functional Relationships: Working closely with all CPaaS teams will be critical to identifying key prospects/clients where your technical knowledge and guidance can enable them to leverage Vonage API CPaaS solutions for their maximum benefit.
- Delivery: your relationship building skills will be integral as you’ll follow up on internal progress to ensure timely delivery, manage complex combinations of Vonage CPaaS solutions and internal technical setups to deliver on customer needs.
- Leading enterprise deals from a technical perspective
- Assisting Account Managers in analysing existing Tier 1 & 0 traffic, to proactively identify opportunities to improve the level of services delivered.
What you'll bring
- In depth Video / WebRTC solution knowledge is a big plus.
- Pre-sales experience selling communication solutions such as voice or video products to Large and Mid sized Enterprises
- You’re organized and efficient with a self starter attitude.
- Detailed vertical market knowledge in either Healthcare, Finance, Education, Transportation, Social Platforms or e-commerce.
- Keen ability to assess and analyse customer requests, and provide solutions while possessing a passion for delivering impactful, cut through the clutter, ideas versus standard telecom presentations
- A customer driven focus and the ability to quickly pivot in a fast paced environment.
- Hosted or Trunking VoIP (SIP) knowledge
- Cloud platform experience (such as: AWS, MS Azure, Google, IBM)
- Telecom, Call/Contact Center, and Security experience is a big plus
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.