We strive to innovate and enhance our customers’ ability to communicate within today’s digital, cloud and real-time business environments. Our team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why this role matters
Part of our pre-sales engineering group, the Technical Solutions Manager collaborates with customers, sales leaders, solutions architects and engineers to deliver innovative communication solutions. Using a consultative approach, the Technical Solutions Manager is a key provider of expert technical services, such as project management, implementation/ deployment and configuration.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
- Technically onboard new customers , taking the designed customer solution to GA
- Plan and manage the customer’s project, migration, deployment and ramp up.
- Project manage virtual technical implementation, both with the client and internally.
- Guidance through POC, testing to full live adoption.
- Technical configuration, ensuring account alignment to the client’s business use case.
- Deliver a set of technical advisory services, sharing your expertise with the client.
- Steer clients towards new generation Communication API’s for Contact Centre or CRM solutions in SaaS or PaaS models
- Bring technical surveillance to a set of assigned Critical Accounts, enabling growth, ramp up, consistency - whilst mitigating churn risk.
- Provide technical expertise to ensure that customer KPIs are met.
- Handle complex and technical escalations through extended customer engagement
- Run technical audits, deep dives, provide content for and participate in QBRs
- Build strong relationships with priority accounts with mid and senior level executives across business and technology teams
- Use your creativity and curiosity to suggest new and alternative ways of approaching problems
- Maintain a working knowledge of the industry and competitors in order to act as a valuable resource to the customer and sales team
What you'll bring
- You know how to drive a deal to full ramp up, and you see what needs to be done.
- Your diplomatic flair in your interactions with both clients and Vonage executives.
- Your creativity and curiosity to approach challenges in new and alternative ways
- Confident in face to face customer engagements, ability to lead internal and external meetings and ‘own’ the room.
- Experience in solution selling, as a team
- Your proactive stance to spot the risk of business churn, setting processes in motion to bring resolution.
- Independence and self starter, able to collaborate with peering functions.
- Handling conflict confidently and professionally.
- You work well both independently and collaboratively across the business.
What is required of you
- Technology: 7+ years relevant experience ( SaaS/CPaaS, API/SDKs, SMS,Video, Cloud, Storage, Data or Security).
- Experience in supporting clients using Messaging, Voice in SaaS models. Video or WebRTC knowledge is a plus.
- Proven experience in coordinating sales and pre-sales consultancy teams as well as navigating business operation, engineering, support units.
- You understand what, when and how the customer is looking to achieve and can design the steps and milestones to get there.
- Organizational skills, and the ability to work with a number of accounts simultaneously, setting priorities and demonstrating strong time management.
- Self managing. Our CSMs conduct their business as if it was their own, are natural self–starters, and are assertive when it comes to setting boundaries.
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.