We strive to innovate and enhance our customers' ability to communicate within today's digital, cloud and real-time business environment. Our sales team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why you will love this role
You will get to help architect the future of our Healthcare offerings. Your work will directly impact our ability to scale our reach, bring our products to more institutions, educators and students, and enable accessible, engaging learning. In addition to working to achieve pipeline and revenue targets, you will get to work with an enthusiastic, cross-functional team to catapult growth as we scale.
Why we will love you
Your experience lends itself to a track record of understanding buyer needs and you can effectively target those needs and create a program to close sales. You have successfully designed and executed cross-functional sales programs, within the Healthcare sector. You also have a strong ability to project and forecast growth sales throughout the sales process and achieve high accuracy of deal close. In addition to your sales strategy expertise, you’re an effective people manager, and have a demonstrated ability to lead teams, meetings, and process to decision/action without formal authority or direct reporting lines.
What you will do
You will lead the charge in building strategy and programs to support Vonage sales targets in the Healthcare sector. Your role will encompass understanding the market segment, defining goals and KPIs, and working with team members across sales, operations, marketing, data, product and customer success to develop an end-to-end go to market strategy that leverages automation and scale to achieve sales targets. Additionally, you will work across teams to help refine our forecasting and reporting, focusing on accountability and automation.
What you'll bring
- Vonage is looking for a National Sales Director to lead our Healthcare efforts across the United States. The right person for this role is a go-getter, who wants to develop and identify new revenue opportunities with new enterprise logos and within the healthcare space.
- You should feel comfortable with selling SaaS, CPaaS, or PaaS
- You have experience with building a Go To Market strategy, managing monthly forecasting, and can support fiscal planning and revenue tracking for all major accounts in the region.
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Experience in sales coaching and mentoring
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Has a strong drive for results
- Strong engagement and communication skills
- Consultative selling experience
- Act a trusted advisor to the customers and colleagues
- You have 6+ years of experience selling into major Healthcare provider Networks and HealthTech platforms, and into the CTO space.
- Salesforce CRM experience required
- 4 year college degree
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.