Vonage Engineering Mission: We embody the notion of be what’s next now! We envision, develop and manage technology to connect the world. Our team brings excellence, passion, creativity and curiosity to the job. We look at the business environment and technologies in new and challenging ways, striving to develop and deliver integrated whole-system solutions to meet our customers’ ever-changing needs.
Join the team and make every conversation personal developing cloud-based call center software.
Explore designs, prototype and set working standards for Vonage engineering community.
Technologies we use: Java 11, Maven, Spring (Boot, WebFlux, Security), Netty, Docker, AWS Web Services
WHO DO WE LOOK FOR?
An Engineer who:
- has solid development background (3+ years)
- can take a part in designing services in cloud based environment
- can choose technologies for our Java environment
- can evaluate frameworks for a challenge
- can create feature oriented code playing with programming paradigms
- follows software engineering principles
- follows XP discipline
- actively contributes to Learning Culture
JOIN THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MOVEMENT
Helping others can only be achieved with the right people and the right resources. That’s why we’ve created a workplace culture that is supportive, encouraging and progressive. We think about the future as much as we think about the present. That’s why we offer our people a competitive salary and flexibility where they need it, plus:
- Remote work until Summer 2021
- Allianz Private Medical Insurance
- MultiSport Card
- Restricted Stock Units
- Defined bonus scheme
- Unlimited paid annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Car park on site
- Fresh fruits twice a week
- Massages once a month
- Pizza lunch once a month
- Integration Parties
- Summer Party and Christmas Party
- Polish Class for foreigners
- Sports and social activities
- 3 days for charity
- Glasses reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement.