Vonage Business Operations Mission: We support Vonage in delivering operational, process, project and financial performance. Our teams perform vital support and services in the areas of team administrative support, data analysis and reporting, business process improvement and knowledge management. Our team members develop and apply business understanding and functional expertise to drive operational excellence to help ensure the organization achieves its short-term and long-term goals.
Why this role Matters:
Vonage Business Analysis leverages technology solutions, system enhancements and process reengineering to streamline and improve operational efficiency. We develop and apply data-driven metrics to evaluate operational effectiveness at the business, regional and ground level. The Billing Product Owner is an individual contributor, providing a range of analysis and advice across the company.
What you will do:
· Work with business and/or technical stakeholders to elicit and define process improvement project requirements; understand business processes and set the right priorities.
· Work with project sponsors and subject matter experts to understand process current state, functionality, issues and business impact.
· Work closely with technical teams to identify workable and appropriate solutions for business process improvement, automation and scaling.
· Identify user scenarios and generate new or modified process workflows.
· Based on assessments, analyses and user input, create project plans to orchestrate new process development and execution.
· Coordinate and support internal and external resources required to execute and accomplish project objectives.
· Act as translator between business and technical teams.
· Ensure that solutions follow best practice guidelines.
· Identify system and process controls required to meet regulatory requirements and ensure data or process integrity.
· Produce and maintain formal requirement documentation for development teams and for QA, test and scenario application.
· Maintain open, active and reliable communication with all stakeholders.
· Develop, recommend and help implement recommendations for Business Analysis process improvement.
What is required for application:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field.
· Prior experience (5+ years) as a Product Owner, Business Analysis or related position.
· Understanding of subscription billing and associated revenue recognition rules.
· Understanding of OTC billing procedures - quoting, invoicing, payment processing, dunning.
· Understanding of finance processes (i.e. Accounts Receivable, Cash Receipts).
· Experience in the telecommunications industry.
· Wide-ranging experience with data analytics, predictive modeling and data visualization.
· Experience with project management and agile methodology and control techniques.
· Operational and technical experience and understanding.
· Excellent communication skills, including writing, speaking and listening.
· Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Experience in Salesforce, Oracle, Zuora, Jira
What is in it for you:
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.