Machine Learning Engineer
Vonage AI Applications group is looking for a machine learning engineer to develop and integrate algorithms in the domains of Text, Audio and Imaging, that will enhance the communication experience and provide amazing end user features.
What will you do?
- Research and implement POCs for new products and ideas
- Create and optimise existing algorithms and models for scalability and performance
- Create tools and pipelines for handling high volume data and feature extraction
- Contribute to our existing tool sets for advanced research and development
What do you have?
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years proven experience in the field of Machine Learning.
- 4+ years proven coding experience in Python/C++
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Experience with at least one of the following domains: Text, Audio or Imaging, including domain feature knowledge.
- Experience with machine learning tools and frameworks such as: Scikit-learn, Keras, PyTorch, Tensorflow, Tensorboard, MLflow, spaCy, nltk, pandas, numpy, jupyter, seaborn
- Experience with Data warehouse, Feature store and ETLs
- Experience with non relational databases and web frameworks
- Experience with virtual environments, dockers
- Stay up to date with recent advances in machine learning community
- Advantage: C++, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Kubernetes, AWS services, Kaldi, Spark