Team and Opportunity
We are growing fast! The adoption of video in various enterprise applications is unprecedented. Vonage is looking to hire a Senior Product Manager to lead the development of Vonage’s Video API Platform (formerly Tokbox). Vonage, a leader in WebRTC technology, provides the premier cloud API platform for adding live video, voice, and messaging to your web and mobile applications. We believe that integrating real-time communication into products should be simple, whether you’re developing an app for one-to-one calls, group chat, or large-scale broadcast.
Why this role matters
As part of the Vonage team, you will deliver groundbreaking API platform products and features to more than 3000 customers globally. You will share product vision, analyze unique customer requirements and lead the effort in delivering innovative solutions. You will drive the adoption of live video communications across numerous industry verticals and hundreds of thousands of applications. You will provide the vision and strategy for key areas of the Vonage Platform and work cross functionally to achieve your vision. If you want to build the future in a fun collaborative environment, Vonage is the place for you.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
The role is a great fit for an experienced product leader with a strong technical background who enjoys working closely with developers both internally and externally.
What you'll do
- Lead the vision, strategy and execution for functional areas of the Vonage Video API platform.
- Work closely with customers to deeply understand their needs and develop product offerings that exceed expectations and grow platform value.
- Drive cross-functional teams including engineering, PM, marketing, customer success, finance, data science, and business development to launch groundbreaking product offerings.
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to identify trends, portfolio gaps and new product opportunities.
What's required for application
- 8+ years as a Product Manager delivering client or cloud based platform products and features (SaaS or PaaS)
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral. Ability to communicate
- effectively with engineering teams, customers, and executives.
- Action oriented with an ability to leverage collaboration skills and initiative to
- get things done
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Experience identifying success metrics and analyzing data
- Technical background in APIs & SDKs using WebRTC is preferred
- Background in building real time video or voice based customer experiences is preferred
- Background or experience in machine learning is a plus
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.