Through nearly 20 years of constant change and disruption in the technology space, Vonage has been a leader. Now Vonage is leading through change once again, emerging as a B2B communications SaaS company for a new era.
Vonage, Nexmo, Tokbox, and NewVoiceMedia have come together as Vonage. The consolidation brings together leaders in Communications APIs, Unified Communications, and Contact Centers, to create the world's most flexible cloud communications platform. Together we make communications more flexible, intelligent, and personal, so our customers stay ahead.
Why this role matters
To continue to fuel our growth, the Quality & Innovation team is also growing. We are seeking a Telecoms Testing Analyst to join our team in either Hong Kong or London. This role will support the business through the analysis of data and trends about quality, revenue, profits, payments, fraud and client behaviour. It is a key role to help the team scale by allowing the Managers to turn data into insights and thus have an impact in the business side.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
- Be testing Vonage API Group carrier services using existing tools and methodologies across Voice and Messaging
- Contact 3rd party acquaintances and partners to arrange live testing
- Gather and maintain the test result Data according to procedures
- Write procedures to support the continuously changing Quality framework
- Liaise with other Vonage Group functions to support the Quality framework
- Report on test results and events and provide insight for Quality optimisation
- Manipulate and transform data into insight to support the business
- Work on projects to improve the quality we deliver to our customers
What you'll bring
- Educated to degree level
- Voice/SMS Telecoms experience min. 1 year
- Knowledge of SIP protocols
- Experience of Telecom Carriers
- Exposure in Automated Performance Testing tools
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel) or Google Suites (Google Sheets)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Tech “savvy” person, keen to learn new Software and methodologies
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organised
Nice to have:
- Project Management experience
- API and Cloud communications Industry exposure
What's in it for you
This a great opportunity to grow your career in a rapidly developing, successful and profitable organisation. Our API business is experiencing hyper growth and we have the structure, financial stability and culture to be able to maximise the opportunities this offers. We want smart people who like doing difficult things with like-minded colleagues, clear reward and recognition. In addition to providing career advancement opportunities and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides great pay and benefits, including unlimited discretionary time off.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location. An individual must demonstrate successful performance in their current position before being considered for promotion. In addition, in order to promote into a higher-level position, a business need for the promotion must exist and the candidate must be considered the most qualified person for the new position.