We strive to innovate and enhance our customers' ability to communicate within today's digital, cloud and real-time business environment. Our sales team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why this role matters
Vonage Business Analysis leverages technology solutions, system enhancements and process reengineering to streamline and improve operational efficiency. We develop and apply data-driven metrics to evaluate operational effectiveness at the business, regional and ground level. The Professional Services Insights and Analytics position offers the opportunity to learn with Vonage analytical experts, gain exposure to diverse business areas, and contribute to business process analysis and improvement.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you will do
- Work with business and/or technical stakeholders to understand system, process and application functionality, issues and improvement opportunities.
- Engage with Business Intelligence, technical and other colleagues to understand process issues and develop and evaluate improvement alternatives.
- Utilize Tableau to develop dashboards for Key Performance Indicators, perform data audits, and provide business intelligence insights
- Build project plans to address process deficiencies and develop, test and implement improvement options.
- Coordinate and support internal and external resources required to execute and accomplish project objectives.
- Design and develop documentation requirements for the various project development, test and implementation phases.
- Support user training and acceptance activities.
- Participate on other projects as assigned.
What you will bring
- A drive to produce analysis as opposed to standard reporting
- A get-the-job-done approach as opposed to a check-the-box/9-to-5 mentality
- Motivation to prioritize effective and accurate analysis over effort
- An ability to prioritize and manage responsibilities in a fast paced environment
- Judgement to approach tasks and responsibilities from both/either macro and micro perspectives
- An ability and willingness to get into and also stay out of “the weeds” when appropriate
- A willingness to navigate the business and Vonage’s ever evolving systems/tools when in need of guidance and/or additional resources
- A creative approach to new and/or systematic issues and challenges within Vonage’s data sets
What's required for application
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Tableau, SQL, Snowflake, or other Data Warehousing and Reporting platforms.
- Expert in Excel/Google Sheets, proficient in PPT/Google Slides
- Familiarity with CRM systems, including Salesforce (high priority) and SugarCRM (low priority)
- Ability to build and maintain data sets, develop database queries, and apply predictive modeling.
- Familiarity with project management methodology and control techniques.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, speaking and listening.
- Ability to:
- Multitask, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Interact and communicate with all levels of staff in both business and technical areas.
- Identify and articulate IT solutions that provide desired business results.
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.