Vonage Product Management Mission: We bridge technology and business needs to deliver exciting, innovative new products and services to the market. We imagine the future and orchestrate cross-functional efforts to bring it to life. We apply business understanding, customer knowledge and competitive awareness to collaborate with and lead efforts to envision, design, develop and execute state-of-the-art products and features. We challenge the status quo and strive to redefine the very nature of communications and what our customers think is possible.
At Vonage, we are building the world’s most flexible cloud communications platform and the Application Group’s mission is to provide the most robust communications suite of cloud-based applications to serve business and enterprise needs - from integrated voice, messaging and video in our Unified Communications application to our flexible and intelligent omni-channel Contact Center application.
Why This Role Matters:
Based in Atlanta, this role’s primary function is to coordinate and prioritise business needs from the Vonage Application Group to deliver best in class BSS capabilities across the Application Group product lines, with particular focus on the Vonage Contact Center. Working with other BSS/OSS Product Managers this person will be a key contributor to the overall BSS/OSS product strategy and roadmap for all Vonage groups.
What You Will Do:
This role will require high operational management face-to-face with other Portfolio Leaders, Product Managers and members of Engineering across regions. Strong stewardship of the digital transformation of our business support systems and new back-office services integration is required.
Responsibilities cover all areas of lead-to-cash from Pricing, Supplier Cost management, Approval processes, Provisioning, Quota all the way through getting invoices to customers. Experience with complex 3rd party back-office, Enterprise CRM (eg Salesforce), ERP and systems integrations is required from Salesforce CPQ, Conga, Avalara, Zuora, Oracle, etc.
Knowledge of key dependencies is critical around Data (CDRs, Aggregates, Analytics, and Reporting), Payments (PCI DSS, PSP integrations), Compliance (including GDPR, SOX, etc.) Pricing and complex Pricing Models, integrations into Subscriptions platforms and services is a must as well building and delivering complex web applications, APIs and SOA. Knowledge within Telecoms, Banking / Finance, Hospitality or another high volume supplier dependent industry required.
What You Will Bring:
- Computer Science degree or similar technical qualifications
- Minimum 2 years experience in a relevant sector and function
- Minimum 5 years of Product Management experience
- Previous software development experience at some point in your career (strongly preferred)
- Familiar with technical, security, regulatory challenges & standard methodologies running enterprise-scale services in the cloud globally
- Exposure to PCI DSS, GDPR, SOX, HIPAA, SOC2 requirements and processes
- Regional data management requirements and implementation
- Able to work with data in formats such as CSV, XML, JSON, etc.
- An understanding of business system integration models, SOA and APIs
- Cost management from APIs, feeds and other sources
- Experience with back-office systems such as:
- Salesforce and SFDC components/vendors eg CPQ, Vlocity, etc. Salesforce administration experience is strongly preferred.
- Pricing and provisioning proprietary or off-the-shelf solutions
- Zuora, Conga, Sage
- Stripe, Braintree, PayPal, Adyen
- Experience with a large volume data industry such as:
- Telecommunications / Contact Center (UCaaS, CCaaS)
- Enterprise SaaS such as CRM, Analytics, Campaign Mgt, Collaboration
- Enterprise communications esp VoIP, Messaging, Unified Communications
- Payments, Pricing, Ecommerce or micro-payments
- Music or Entertainment with large volume transactions
- Experience with Agile methodologies & tools (e.g. Scaled Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience using Jira, Confluence and project management tools
- Consistent track record working in and delivering complex multi-stream projects
- Highly analytical and at ease with influencing others through facts, insights and great presentation abilities
- Self-Aware and confident in the unique blend of technology, market, business and relevant domain skills you bring to the table and how you want to develop as a leader
- Learning mindset: not constrained to use only one set of technologies from previous experience; open to different methods to achieve business goals
- Experience rolling up your sleeves at start-ups or able to demonstrate an ambitious track record at a large corporation or in parallel to your work.
What Is In It For You:
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.