We embody the notion of be what’s next now! We envision, develop and manage technology to connect the world. Our team brings excellence, passion, creativity and curiosity to the job. We look at the business environment and technologies in new and challenging ways, striving to develop and deliver integrated whole-system solutions to meet our customers’ ever-changing needs.
Why this role matters
As a Solutions Engineer focusing on Salesforce and reporting to the Global Director, Customer Solutions Engineering, you will be working on internal projects for our Sales Operations department to build solutions in SFDC that support business requirements and processes. You will also work on external projects for prospects and customers that are looking to integrate our products and API’s into their SFDC system. This position is located in San Francisco.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
- Salesforce Technical Architect
- Salesforce integration with third party solutions:
- For Inbound Leads processing
- For outbound/ABM processing
- For automated quote generation
- Build rules and configurations for sales and marketing process
- Sales engagement tools: Outreach/Salesloft
- The responsibility includes: management of the selection, the Integration and the deployment of the tools.
- Support of Sales Operations in creation of the relevant forecasting reports/dashboards or other performance reports
- Consulting for customers that are looking to implement our API’s into their Salesforce processes
- Enhance and maintain our existing managed package for our Messages API
- Build demos and POC’s for prospective customers
What you'll bring
- The position requires:
- Proven experience with the SFDC Platform.
- Expertise in developing Salesforce applications for Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and optionally Marketing Cloud, and Community Cloud.*
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications and UX.
- Testing the stability and functionality of solutions created.
- Documenting solutions created.
- Proven experience with REST API’s
- Proven experience in developing Appexchange applications and taking them from unmanaged packages to managed.
- High impact demo creation
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to drive change.
- GSD thinking with the ability to cut through and quickly find the right approaches and solutions
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives
- An agile and strategic thinker to break complex projects into simpler, measurable short term tasks, ensuring a short term impact while being part of bigger scale plans which will ensure the support of our massive growth.
- A strong collaborator, open to hearing opinions from other teams and to find the best win-win approach with them.
- Ability to work independently, within teams, and cross-functionally with excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation); outstanding attention to detail, and a sense of project ownership
- A passion for delivering excellence
- A self-starter and self-motivating behaviors
- Experience with Salesforce's CPQ and/or Vlocity optional and desired.
- Working with external connectors for Salesforce, such as Mulesoft or other.
What's required for application
- BS, BA and/or Masters in Business Operations, Computer Science, Information Services or related discipline and 6+ years of relevant experience.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Developer
- 4+ years of experience working with the Salesforce.com product suite
- Experience with Zuora billing system and integration with SFDC is highly desired
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ, DMP, and Shield highly desired
- Experience in designing and configuring software components and having a very strong service oriented architecture and integration background
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com data structure and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements
- One or more Salesforce.com (SFDC) Certifications, Advanced Certifications a PLUS– including (Advanced) Administrator, (Advanced) Developer, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- Familiar working in sandbox environments for development / testing
- Ability to analyze requirements and develop a detailed testing approach to support UAT
- Experience performing data cleanup, extraction, and mass changes using data loader
- Experience with deployments from Sandbox to production using change sets, Eclipse, and/or migration tools
- Knowledge of custom user interfaces with VisualForce and developing custom business logic in APEX is beneficial
- Experience in project management in an Agile environment
- Experience with third party configuration and reporting tools beneficial
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.