Vonage Business Operations Mission: We support Vonage in delivering operational, process, project and financial performance. Our teams perform vital support and services in the areas of team administrative support, data analysis and reporting, business process improvement and knowledge management. Our team members develop and apply business understanding and functional expertise to drive operational excellence to help ensure the organization achieves its short-term and long-term goals.
Why this role matters
Vonage Business Analysis leverages technology solutions, system enhancements and process reengineering to streamline and improve process and operational efficiency. We develop and apply data-driven metrics to evaluate operational effectiveness at the business, regional and ground level. The Business Analyst I works with cross-functional teams on a variety of process improvement projects, gaining valuable professional experience in multiple segments of the business.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…….
What you will do
· Work with Business Analysis team members, business partners and other stakeholders to understand business objectives, the current state of business processes and areas where improved technologies, automation or process enhancement may lead to improved work flow and efficiency.
· Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to fully understand current processes, outcomes and business impact.
· Work closely with business, technical and other teams / stakeholders to identify workable and appropriate solutions for business process improvement, automation and scaling.
· Identify user scenarios and generate new or modified process workflows.
· Based on assessments, analyses and user input, create project plans to orchestrate new process development and execution.
· Lead and coordinate internal and external resources required to execute and accomplish project objectives.
· Act as translator between business and technical teams.
· Produce and maintain formal requirement documentation for development teams and for QA, test and scenario application.
· Ensure that solutions follow best practice guidelines.
· Maintain open, active and reliable communication with all stakeholders.
What you will bring
· Experience with data analytics, predictive modeling and data visualization.
· Experience with project management methodology and control techniques.
· Operational and technical experience and understanding.
· Excellent communication skills, including writing, speaking and listening.
· Deliver results and change by working with teams to complete projects.
· Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to:
o Multitask, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
o Interact and communicate with all levels of staff in both business and technical areas.
o Identify and articulate IT solutions that provide desired business results.
What is required for application
· 1-3 years professional work experience
· Experience with business analysis and financial modeling, understanding of financial statements and/or project management is highly preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study:
· Business, Finance, Accounting, Communications, Engineering or Economics
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work independently without close supervision
· Possess enhanced organizational, leadership, management and multi-tasking skills
· Proven ability to multitask, work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
· Excellent project management/strategic planning experience - ability to manage several projects/people simultaneously
· Experience using Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Excel, Smartsheet is desired
· Great learning skills and curiosity
Experience in the telecommunications industry.
What is in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.