As a Developer Support Engineer at Vonage, you will provide first-class support to our rapidly growing strategic customer base, who are integrating our WebRTC video APIs.
We challenge our Support Engineers to provide a customer experience that leaves our users highly satisfied, loyal and true advocates of our company!
What You Must Have Experience In
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years as a Developer Support Engineer or a Technical Support Engineer in either the telecommunications or technology sectors
- IP-based real-time communications (WebRTC)
- APIs or SDKs implementation and/or integration
What You’re Great At
- Investigating, troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving technical issues related to IP based protocols
- Multimedia technologies and protocols such as SIP
- Communicating effectively (both verbal and written) with our customers and internal stakeholders
- Fascinated with problem solving, have a natural curiosity and can demonstrate the ability to learn rapidly
- Ability to communicate well with different audiences (developers, technical and non-technical users)
What You’re Good At
- Other scripting languages: PHP, Python, Ruby, Node
- Mobile Development (Android or IOS)
- Linux/Unix operating systems
- Kibana (Elastic Search)
The Vonage API Platform... Who are we?
The Vonage API Platform, provides tools for voice, messaging and phone verification, allowing developers to embed programmable communications into mobile apps, websites and business systems.Vonage enables enterprises to reimagine their digital customer experiences by providing them with the tools they need to easily communicate information to customers in real-time through text messaging, chat, social media and voice.
Industry leaders including Snapchat, Zalora, Uber, Telegram, Lazada, KLM, GrabTaxi, Airbnb, Alibaba and Daimler send millions of messages per month using Vonage APIs.
Why Vonage… Our values!
Being disruptive, getting things done, and working with passion and integrity are the values that matter at Vonage. We are on a mission to enable simplified communications between enterprises and their customers by empowering our employees. We strive for passion and integrity, both personally and professionally.
We have achieved significant growth by hiring exceptional people. We have big goals, and we want the people who join us to be self confident, focused on customers and delivery, and who are structured and committed in their approach. We value those who will help us continue this spirit. If this appeals to you then we encourage you to apply.