- As a Vonage application penetration tester, you will plan, research, and execute tests against Vonage applications, infrastructure, and cloud to simulate real-world attacks, summarize test findings and make recommendations for remediation.
- You'll help ensure that our software and systems are designed and implemented to the highest security standards. You will perform technical security assessments, code reviews and vulnerability testing to highlight risk, helping Vonage teams to improve security.
What you will bring
- 2+ Years of penetration testing experience
- Formal academic software-related background - preferred
- Relevant Security Certifications and/or AWS certificates - preferred
- Strong technical background and understanding of operating systems, databases, network infrastructure and web architecture.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in web Penetration Testing
- Extensive coding skills including any of the following: C#, Java, Python, Bash
- Demonstrated ability to manage change in a highly dynamic environment
- Secure development experience and accompanying complex projects
- Quick learning capabilities
The job includes traveling abroad from time to time
- Understanding of cloud platforms and related technologies
- Mobile Application Penetration Testing (iOS & Android)
- Red team experience
- Proven technical writing skills
- Extensive skills in providing written and verbal presentations