Senior Customer Success Manager
Desired Location - Remote in Austin, TX region
The Senior Customer Success Manager will deliver an outstanding customer experience, helping to drive and champion continual improvement in all aspects of our service including project delivery, training, support and product adoption. Your primary role will be to focus on ensuring our customers are 100% happy with the services & products they purchase from us. This will involve establishing a trusted advisor relationship with your portfolio of customer accounts, working hand in glove with the Account Management team for the life of the account.
A successful Customer Success Manager will see their accounts renewing, growing is usage and value, provide promoter NPS and CSAT responses and act as references and advocates in order to help feed the top of the sales funnel as well as drive adoption and growth across the rest of the existing customer base.
This role builds on the platform of the Customer Success Manager position, taking the experience gained and placing further emphasis on demonstrating a rich and holistic set of product knowledge, gaining deeper and more senior relationships within the Customer base and offering support, advice and guidance to more junior colleagues within the team.
- Develop customer relationships as a trusted advisor, providing business and product expertise.
- Continually gauge & work to improve customer satisfaction.
- Drive the collection of promoter NPS and CSAT survey responses.
- Identify Customer pain points & provide solutions through configuration.
- Ensure the application is being used for maximum benefit and is well aligned to the Customer’s organisational imperatives.
- Hold regular Service Reviews & Business Reviews with your portfolio of accounts.
- Surface key usage analytics data as it relates to both the core application as well as with our Support organisation.
- Drive adoption of the solution and work to produce a Customer environment conducive to renewal and growth.
- Review of roadmap interests, promotion of the roadmap and release process, as well as promoting customer events and webinars.
- Solidify partnership by identifying company short & long-term objectives, feeding into a jointly owned Customer Success Plan, alongside the Customer.
- Manage a portfolio of clients to ensure all their technical requirements are achieved and continuous improvement programs are managed correctly.
- Build strong and positive relationships with clients at both operational & strategic stakeholder levels, including senior executives.
- Build and document knowledge about the client’s business and technical setup, to aid all areas within NewVoiceMedia (Vonage).
- Communication in the triage of issues and feature requests so that a clearly documented path of impact, timelines and urgency to resolve issues is understood.
- Take output from Product Management & Marketing and assist in running product roadmap sessions with major clients, so they are kept abreast of new features and functionality.
- Collaborate and communicate with product organization(s) regarding customer needs and with account management on defining solution strategies.
- Solicit customer feedback and work internally with product, account management and other teams to ensure understanding of customer needs and priorities.
- Identify any training / knowledge needs for clients and assist in delivering the training or engaging Professional Services, as required.
- Assist in the scoping of Professional Services effort, where identified.
- Help grow the application usage by supporting the account management team in pre-sales activities with your portfolio of Customer accounts.
- Ensure the customer is a useable reference and drive advocacy therein.
- Formal recording and management of all key Customer interactions through Vonage’s Customer Success Management system, Gainsight.
- Ensure Customers receive best-in-class technical, process or product-specific consulting.
- Address and recommend creative and sustainable solutions to complex problems.
- Help handle issues escalated from more junior Customer Success colleagues.
- Contribute to improved Customer Success metrics reporting, evaluation and documentation.
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment with strong organisational skills to manage multiple clients & workstreams, across varying business sectors.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills that can be applied in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to be outstanding in a client-focused environment.
- Educated to degree level or possess a minimum of 4 years’ experience within the Contact Centre industry or Cloud Technology environment.
- Driving license and be willing to travel at short notice.
- 4 years’ experience working within a client services type role, Professional Services or Customer Success Management.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM.
- Knowledge of Contact Centre software such as Automatic Call Distribution, Call Recording, Management Reporting and Workforce Management or ideally experience with NewVoiceMedia (Vonage) services.
- ITIL / PRINCE2 / Salesforce ADM201 qualification.
- Contain the drive to succeed.
- Adaptable and enjoys the prospect of a fast moving and continually advancing environment.
- Conscientious, enthusiastic and proactive by nature.
- Enjoys being part of a company with leading edge technology that will assist companies to make major advances in customer experience.
- Logical, not Emotional.
- Influential (both with customer and internally).
- Collaborative – teamwork.
- Self-starter, proactive attitude.
- Desire to learn – product, customer, industry.